BY MARIO BADESCU

Combo/Dry Regimen Kit - A collection specially curated to boost radiance and hydration for combination/dry skin. Seaweed Cleansing Soap is a fresh, creamy face wash that features nourishing marine botanicals and real seaweed grains to gently buff away dulling impurities while cleansing the skin. Seaweed Cleansing Lotion is a mineral-rich toner enriched with witch hazel to provide enhanced cleansing properties while rejuvenating skin. Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C is a vitamin C-infused moisturizer that helps restore radiance and clarity to dull, tired skin. Enzyme Revitalizing Mask is a moisturizing mask infused with exfoliating fruit enzymes to encourage a softer, smoother, and brighter-looking complexion. Hyaluronic Eye Cream is Mario Badescu's best-selling daily eye cream. Designed effectively to hydrate and smooth under-eyes with hyaluronic acid, safflower seed oil, and brightening euphrasia extract.Combo/Dry Regimen Kit includes:Seaweed Cleansing Soap (2.0 oz.)Seaweed Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.)Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C (1.0 oz.)Enzyme Revitalizing Mask (0.5 oz.)Hyaluronic Eye Cream Sample - Combo/Dry Regimen Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Spokane, WA
I love this kit I purchased myself from Ulta. It has lasted me all summer and I have not had any patches of dry scale-y skin like I usually do. I am looking into trying various other products from this brand or purchasing the full sized containers of items I tried.

Pros: Affordable, gentle on sensitive skin, it worked for me
Leah V.
Leah V.
I think this is a wonderful starter kit! I love that I can get a whole nighttime skincare routine in one $30 purchase. The products work well, and leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I especially love the vitamin c lotion and the eye cream! The eye cream is a small sample but a little goes a long way! Great way to test out the brand, & im really impressed so far! Might try the anti aging kit next.
Tameka J.
Tameka J.
Bessemer, AL
So I was skeptical on buying this but I heard good things about Mario Badescu skin care so I decided to get it! The price point is on the higher side for me but I haven't been let down by the product. The set includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, purifying mask and a bonus night cream! Only thing that I dislike is the gel cleanser.
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Staten Island, NY
This was just a standard face kit. It did not do anything wonderful but it also did not cause any adverse reactions in my skin. It was not terribly expensive and is a good set for someone who wants to try out multiple products from the brand. I would not repurchase.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I would definitely not buy this set again. I enjoyed it at first but then realized one of the products was breaking out my forehead because I would get tons of little white bumps. I'm not sure if that's just my skins reaction but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
I LOVE THIS KIT.  I'm actually saving up so I can buy a full size bottle of almost everything in it.  Since I've been using this kit, my skin has been significantly less flakey, and just overall my skin has looked healthier.  I could go without the mask, I would actually rather have a night cream.  But overall, this whole kit is totally worth the price.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Ashland, KY
I just discovered this brand and I'm glad I did! I had been using Rodan and Fields and I feel like this does a better job and Is way more affordable. This treats my dry skin without making it too oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
•Xo° 🤙.
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is amazing it has really cleared up my skin and I haven't exactly been using this religiously and can tell the difference in my skin, and how my make up wears soo much better!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Hartford , MI
I have really dry skin and have tried many beauty products. I saw this kit at Ulta and decided to give it a try. After the first use I could definitely tell a difference in my skin. This is a great product for the price and would definitely buy it again.
Emily L.
Emily L.
New York,NY
Everything abot this kit is amazing, it has really made my skin less dry and very clear. The moisturizer is very thick and gentle. I would recommend 10/10!