BY MARIO BADESCU

Combo/Dry Regimen Kit - A collection specially curated to boost radiance and hydration for combination/dry skin. Seaweed Cleansing Soap is a fresh, creamy face wash that features nourishing marine botanicals and real seaweed grains to gently buff away dulling impurities while cleansing the skin. Seaweed Cleansing Lotion is a mineral-rich toner enriched with witch hazel to provide enhanced cleansing properties while rejuvenating skin. Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C is a vitamin C-infused moisturizer that helps restore radiance and clarity to dull, tired skin. Enzyme Revitalizing Mask is a moisturizing mask infused with exfoliating fruit enzymes to encourage a softer, smoother, and brighter-looking complexion. Hyaluronic Eye Cream is Mario Badescu's best-selling daily eye cream. Designed effectively to hydrate and smooth under-eyes with hyaluronic acid, safflower seed oil, and brightening euphrasia extract.Combo/Dry Regimen Kit includes:Seaweed Cleansing Soap (2.0 oz.)Seaweed Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.)Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C (1.0 oz.)Enzyme Revitalizing Mask (0.5 oz.)Hyaluronic Eye Cream Sample - Combo/Dry Regimen Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I wish I had the money to buy this kit again! I received a gratis kit when I worked at Ulta and used it right up! This revived my skin and brought clarity back to my dull and darker skin areas. I have a lot of freckles and this helped un-muttle my face! I am in love with the daily eye cream! Please be more affordable  Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream None
Kat F.
Miami Shores, FL
I’ve recently purchased the Mario Badusco Combo/Dry kit and already I know that I love it. It’s so gentle on the skin and smells amazing. The representative at Ulta did a great job of walking me through the products and how they would help me.
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
These products are amazing! As someone who is constantly battling acne and oily skin. It is fast acting and last forever. The smell isn’t the greatest but for how great it works who cares. I am gifting this to everyone I know!
Connie L.
Coeburn
My skin typically gets flaky in winter, especially on my nose. That was until I found Mario Badescu! I love every product in this kit & guess what...no more peeling!
Leah V.
I think this is a wonderful starter kit! I love that I can get a whole nighttime skincare routine in one $30 purchase. The products work well, and leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I especially love the vitamin c lotion and the eye cream! The eye cream is a small sample but a little goes a long way! Great way to test out the brand, & im really impressed so far! Might try the anti aging kit next.
Lindsay B.
Spokane, WA
I love this kit I purchased myself from Ulta. It has lasted me all summer and I have not had any patches of dry scale-y skin like I usually do. I am looking into trying various other products from this brand or purchasing the full sized containers of items I tried.

Pros: Affordable, gentle on sensitive skin, it worked for me
Tameka J.
Bessemer, AL
So I was skeptical on buying this but I heard good things about Mario Badescu skin care so I decided to get it! The price point is on the higher side for me but I haven't been let down by the product. The set includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, purifying mask and a bonus night cream! Only thing that I dislike is the gel cleanser.
Zoe L.
Staten Island, NY
This was just a standard face kit. It did not do anything wonderful but it also did not cause any adverse reactions in my skin. It was not terribly expensive and is a good set for someone who wants to try out multiple products from the brand. I would not repurchase.
Candace P.
Ashland, KY
I just discovered this brand and I'm glad I did! I had been using Rodan and Fields and I feel like this does a better job and Is way more affordable. This treats my dry skin without making it too oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Maddie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I would definitely not buy this set again. I enjoyed it at first but then realized one of the products was breaking out my forehead because I would get tons of little white bumps. I'm not sure if that's just my skins reaction but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.