BY MARIO BADESCU

Ultra-lightweight anti-aging moisturizer and moderate sun protection all in one. Collagen-rich formula protects skin from moisture loss and keeps skin plump and smooth without the use of heavy oils. Absorbs easily for a non-greasy feel, ideal for humid climates and for under makeup. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15. Style Number: 194617. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Emma T.
Great moisturizer! I've made it a goal of mine to try to use SPF more frequently and this is a great way to incorporate it into my skin care routine. It is gentle on my skin and isn't too oily. I would recommend it for sure! I will likely buy again once I empty the bottle.
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
Very light weight eye cream . I used it at night and woke up very satisfied . It doesn't feel too oily like other eye creams . This was my first time using and I would definetly use it again . I purchased online at a reasonable price and shipping was quick !
Jade E.
It's ok my skin felt nice and a bit more plump nothing to complain about I think this hole brand is a bit over hyped I think I have cheaper products from the drug store I'd reach for and or buy again over this
Marcie M.
I really like this Moisturizer. It is great for dry skin and works wonderfully under makeup. I purchased it in a kit for Anti-Aging and loved everything that was included. I definitely recommend this and any product by Mario Badescu. I have purchased several other items in this brand since buying the trial kit.
Shilpa R.
Aurora, IL
I loved how creamy and smooth this  moisturizer was!  It was super gentle and felt great on my skin.  I bought it at Ulta after I received a sample. I can't say that I saw great improvement related to collagen tightening though. If you just love creamy, smooth moisturizers, this is the one for you.  It doesn't leave you feeling oily either!
Meghan D.
Spartanburg, SC
I have incredibly sensitive skin and really struggle with controlling the oiliness. I found that this product worked really well for me when I applied it at night before going to sleep. It didn't make my face feel greasy or like it was clogging my pores! Overall I was really happy with how moisturized my skin felt!
Tess S.
I tried this product for about 14 days to see how it would do, I felt like I had to use a ton of the product to get any decent coverage before it just dried on to my face and settled into creases heavily. I would have tried again, but with how pricey and how small the bottle is, I'm not sure I can afford to do so!
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
This has been great for my combination skin. Its lightweight and absorbing. It is anti-aging and contains SPF. My skin feels smooth, plumped yet firm. Of course you want to add more sunscreen to your face after a few hours, but this is a great step for your skin.
amber g.
Mount Pleasant
I love that this product is an spf. It is also chemical free and they use minimal packaging. It met my expectations for a chemical free moisturizer. I purchased this from the website, but it can be found at Ulta as well. I would recommend this to others!
Joy C.
Boston
I bought a travel-size of this at Ulta. Pretty generic moisturizer. If I were older or had sagging skin, I might think otherwise. I didn't think it was spectacular, but for the price it was solid to keep in my suitcase. I'd suggest it for your mom.