Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Melissa B.Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Braxton B.Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Braxton B.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Popular anti-aging moisturizer. Lightweight, antioxidant-rich formula. Helps soften and smooth skin.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 2%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5%, Aqua (Water, Eau), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycrylene, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use som...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love this moisturizer. The collagen tightens up my pores and it's not too moisturizing for my oily skin. Love." in 6 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this moisturizer is perfect for my skin. It doesn't feel like it adds any greasiness to my skin but leaves it feeling moisturized. If you have dry skin, I don't know how well this would work for you. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love this to use as a combo moisturizer/ sun screen. It's very moisturizing and I do not get burnt while in the tanning bed. If you're sensitive to smells, it smells exactly like sun screen since that's pretty much what it is." in 3 reviews
Amber R.
The collagen moisturizer is a bit on the oily side, but after a moment the oily feeling subsides. This lotion has collagen which is a plus because who doesn’t need the extra collagen in their face? And also has an spf of 15. This is good for a daily moisturizer under makeup or even if you are just headed to the beach/lake for the day.
ariana j.
I love the fact that this has SPF in it. I feel like it does make my skin look plump and I really like that. If I had one complaint it’s that for a moisturizer it dries out fast when you’re 1st putting it on.
Amy N.
glenside
I love this moisturizer so much!! I use this every morning. All i need is little dollops of the lotion and it moisturizes my entire face. It keeps my face soft the entire day along with protecting it from the sun. It comes in a cute little bottle and you just squeeze the product out.
emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
It is a thick moisturizer that I like to use a a primer too. It protects my face from the sun. I would recommend to others because I really enjoy using this product along with there acne face wash! :)
Emma T.
Great moisturizer! I've made it a goal of mine to try to use SPF more frequently and this is a great way to incorporate it into my skin care routine. It is gentle on my skin and isn't too oily. I would recommend it for sure! I will likely buy again once I empty the bottle.
Val V.
Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 is amazing! I have oily/combo skin and it doesn't let me break out or make my skin shiny. Really lightweight and easy to use
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
Very light weight eye cream . I used it at night and woke up very satisfied . It doesn't feel too oily like other eye creams . This was my first time using and I would definetly use it again . I purchased online at a reasonable price and shipping was quick !
Kaitlin H.
San Diego , CA
Definitely do not like this product. Left my skin red when I used it and made me break out. It irritates my skin and leaves a burning sensation. It also stings my eyes even when I don’t apply it near my eyes.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Suck a great product! Leaves your face smelling good and soft and hydrated it is preety small to me but its amazing ! I bought mines at Ulta with many other stuff but i would recommend this !
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I will never stop using this. It’s great for your skin, super hydrating, and doesn’t leave it feeling oily. The sunscreen is a great plus. It has so smell and is great to use every day.
Andreyna R.
Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something oily my acne its gonna come back so im not sure

back