BY MARIO BADESCU

Popular anti-aging moisturizer. Lightweight, antioxidant-rich formula. Helps soften and smooth skin.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 2%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5%, Aqua (Water, Eau), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycrylene, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use som...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "Love this moisturizer. The collagen tightens up my pores and it's not too moisturizing for my oily skin. Love." in 6 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and this moisturizer is perfect for my skin. It doesn't feel like it adds any greasiness to my skin but leaves it feeling moisturized. If you have dry skin, I don't know how well this would work for you. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love this to use as a combo moisturizer/ sun screen. It's very moisturizing and I do not get burnt while in the tanning bed. If you're sensitive to smells, it smells exactly like sun screen since that's pretty much what it is." in 3 reviews
Cara A.
This collagen moisturizer is the perfect consistency. It’s creamy, not too heavy and not too watery. My skin has been feeling noticeably softer since I have been using it. I haven’t noticed any improvements in my small wrinkles though. It doesn’t irritate my skin and at all either
ariana j.
I love the fact that this has SPF in it. I feel like it does make my skin look plump and I really like that. If I had one complaint it’s that for a moisturizer it dries out fast when you’re 1st putting it on.
emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
It is a thick moisturizer that I like to use a a primer too. It protects my face from the sun. I would recommend to others because I really enjoy using this product along with there acne face wash! :)
Val V.
Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 is amazing! I have oily/combo skin and it doesn't let me break out or make my skin shiny. Really lightweight and easy to use
Kaitlin H.
Oceanside, CA
Definitely do not like this product. Left my skin red when I used it and made me break out. It irritates my skin and leaves a burning sensation. It also stings my eyes even when I don’t apply it near my eyes.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Suck a great product! Leaves your face smelling good and soft and hydrated it is preety small to me but its amazing ! I bought mines at Ulta with many other stuff but i would recommend this !
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I will never stop using this. It’s great for your skin, super hydrating, and doesn’t leave it feeling oily. The sunscreen is a great plus. It has so smell and is great to use every day.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not a bad moisturizer at all but I also don't see some amazing results like from other moisturizers I've tried. Since they already put SPF in it(which is great) they could have used at least 30 and not 15. It doesn't really have any or at least noticeable scent. It works out pretty well with my combination/oily skin, soaks in quickly. What is interesting for me are little pieces in it which can seem a little bit sharp, I guess it's the collagen?, but dissolve immediately after massaging the cream in your skin. I usually don't have issues with breaking out after moisturizers but this makes me repeatedly pimples but that big, painful kind :( Since I changed only the moisturizer and pimples appeared at the end of the day I'm pretty sure it's from this cream.
lindsey s.
This moisturizer is a little too oily/sunscreeny to use under my foundation, but it’s perfect under my Mario Badescu Elasto-Collagen Night Cream overnight or alone as a sunscreen sans makeup during the day. I was a little confused because mine is a little grainy (not sure if this is intentional or if mine is defective) but the grains dissolve quickly as your rub it in. I’ve used more impressive moisturizers but this does the job and doesn’t disappoint!
Marcie M.
I really like this Moisturizer. It is great for dry skin and works wonderfully under makeup. I purchased it in a kit for Anti-Aging and loved everything that was included. I definitely recommend this and any product by Mario Badescu. I have purchased several other items in this brand since buying the trial kit.
Andreyna R.
Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something oily my acne its gonna come back so im not sure