BY MARIO BADESCU

Maintain healthy skin. Ultra-lightweight, daily moisture and moderate sun protection all-in-one. Collagen-rich formula protects skin from moisture loss and keeps skin smooth, plump and healthy without the use of heavy oils.(2.0 oz.) see more...

• Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something o...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
I don't like this moisturizer. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, and it's not moisturizing for my dry skin. Only time I would wear this is if I was going outside for a long period of time and needed the SPF.
Ashley B.
I have oily skin and this moisturizer is perfect for my skin. It doesn't feel like it adds any greasiness to my skin but leaves it feeling moisturized. If you have dry skin, I don't know how well this would work for you.
Rickie R.
Springfield, MA
Great as a sun screen but didn't sit well under a few of my foundations. It also wasn't s moisturizing as I need it to be for my dry skin
Nivien A.
I like this moisturizer because it is very lightweight and really moisturizes my skin. It keeps my skin feeling great all day.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
Love love love this moisturizer. It helps keep my skin super moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Amy T.
Northport, AL
Love this moisturizer. The collagen tightens up my pores and it's not too moisturizing for my oily skin. Love.
Amy N.
glenside
I love this moisturizer so much!! I use this every morning. All i need is little dollops of the lotion and it moisturizes my entire face. It keeps my face soft the entire day along with protecting it from the sun. It comes in a cute little bottle and you just squeeze the product out.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this moisturizer! It is light but very hydrating and gives my skin that fresh bouncy appearance. I live in a very hot climate (florida) and prefer a moisturizer that feels light and absorbs quickly. I don't think it has much of a smell to it.
Grace A.
Reno, NV
I have been using this moisturizer for about a year now and I absolutely love it. It's. Why light weight and does not make you oily. I find that if you are dry you may need to apply just a bit more than normal.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not a bad moisturizer at all but I also don't see some amazing results like from other moisturizers I've tried. Since they already put SPF in it(which is great) they could have used at least 30 and not 15. It doesn't really have any or at least noticeable scent. It works out pretty well with my combination/oily skin, soaks in quickly. What is interesting for me are little pieces in it which can seem a little bit sharp, I guess it's the collagen?, but dissolve immediately after massaging the cream in your skin. I usually don't have issues with breaking out after moisturizers but this makes me repeatedly pimples but that big, painful kind :( Since I changed only the moisturizer and pimples appeared at the end of the day I'm pretty sure it's from this cream.
Andreyna R.
Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something oily my acne its gonna come back so im not sure