BY MARIO BADESCU

Maintain healthy skin. Ultra-lightweight, daily moisture and moderate sun protection all-in-one. Collagen-rich formula protects skin from moisture loss and keeps skin smooth, plump and healthy without the use of heavy oils.(2.0 oz.) see more...

• Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something oil...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
I don't like this moisturizer. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, and it's not moisturizing for my dry skin. Only time I would wear this is if I was going outside for a long period of time and needed the SPF.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I have oily skin and this moisturizer is perfect for my skin. It doesn't feel like it adds any greasiness to my skin but leaves it feeling moisturized. If you have dry skin, I don't know how well this would work for you.
Rickie R.
Rickie R.
Springfield, MA
Great as a sun screen but didn't sit well under a few of my foundations. It also wasn't s moisturizing as I need it to be for my dry skin
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
I like this moisturizer because it is very lightweight and really moisturizes my skin. It keeps my skin feeling great all day.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
Love love love this moisturizer. It helps keep my skin super moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Northport, AL
Love this moisturizer. The collagen tightens up my pores and it's not too moisturizing for my oily skin. Love.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not a bad moisturizer at all but I also don't see some amazing results like from other moisturizers I've tried. Since they already put SPF in it(which is great) they could have used at least 30 and not 15. It doesn't really have any or at least noticeable scent. It works out pretty well with my combination/oily skin, soaks in quickly. What is interesting for me are little pieces in it which can seem a little bit sharp, I guess it's the collagen?, but dissolve immediately after massaging the cream in your skin. I usually don't have issues with breaking out after moisturizers but this makes me repeatedly pimples but that big, painful kind :( Since I changed only the moisturizer and pimples appeared at the end of the day I'm pretty sure it's from this cream.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
I upgraded to this product from the Oil of Olay moisturizer. It is similar except outperforms in every category. Of the luxury brands, Mario Badescu is so much more affordable and just as effective. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works great! I buy it at Ulta. I am almost out and will be purchasing again.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
Not wowed by this moisturizer but not disappointed. It definitely adds hydration to my skin but it's a little on the heavy side for me personally but it's not bad. I'm super picky about moisturizers so that's why I don't love this one. It also leaves a somewhat sticky residue on the skin after application which I don't like
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I like this moisturizer but it didn't wow me at all. When I first applied it it felt great and lightweight but in a few minutes I felt that heavy, slightly greasy feel in my face and I hate that :( The day after I used it I had a few pimples pop up too. I wouldn't buy again.
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.
Im dying to try this but im not sure because if i use something oily my acne its gonna come back so im not sure