Tanisha J.
Newell, NC

I purchased this cleanser today on Amazon & decided to give it a try for my dry skin . Will this help decrease the size of my pores & moisturize my face as well ?

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
1 year ago
It's a lotion style makeup remover so it's not designed to reduce pores or to be used as a normal moisturizer. It will leave your skin moist afterwards though! I use this on days I wear more full coverage makeup in order to help prep my face for maximum cleansing. I apply this to my whole face and remove with a cotton pad. Completely removes all of my makeup!