Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk With Carnation & Rice Oil uploaded by Arkira K.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Milky tissue-off formula. Infused with antioxidant-rich oils. Leaves skin soft, nourished, and makeup-free.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Stearic Acid, Tridecyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

Gently massage in circular motions on dry face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use a damp cloth or cotton pads to wipe off in an outward direction. No rinsing is necessary. Follow with toner or astringent. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• I purchased this cleanser today on Amazon & decided t...1 Answers
  • Does this cleanser foam up? And if it does what cleanser ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I received a foil sample of this in an order from Mario Badescu.  I had not tried their products before but had heard a lot of good hype.  I was pleased that it was a very large foil sample so I actually got many days of use (morning and night) out of it.  The cleanser itself is very different.  It has the texture and consistency of lotion and does not foam or later.  I did not have any issues with it breaking me out or causing a reaction as my skin can be a little sensitive.  While I did enjoy it, I am not sure it would be a spring to summer product for me as it is super hydrating." in 6 reviews
Leah N.
St. Cloud
I love this stuff! I was in the market for a relatively affordable, super gentle, non-drying first cleanser...and I found it in this. There’s barely any scent, which I appreciate. This is basically a lotion consistency and it works really well to remove the last stubborn bits of makeup left behind by a makeup remover or oil cleansing step. It leaves a bit of a moisturizer-y film after washing it off, but I like the extra layer it leaves. It’s not heavy or irritating at all. I’ll definitely repurchase this when I’m out!
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This is the BEST cleanser I've ever used! At first I did not like the feeling on my face after I used it but afterward I noticed my skin had never looked better. Even after just one use!! I have super dry skin so most ultra gentle cleansers are actually way too harsh. Not this one! If you have dry or sensitive skin, this is the product you need! I also suggest using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea afterward! This regimen got rid a lot of the redness in my face too.
emma k.
San Francisco
I was so disappointed with this product. I really like Mario Badescu's products and was hoping for something that would help remove makeup without irritating my skin. I found this cleanser to leave a filmy residue behind, and I never felt as though my skin was clean after using it. Sure enough, about two weeks in I started noticing more acne on my skin.
Emily G.
This Christmas I wanted to change what facial cleanser I used. I have oily, sentive skin and have always used an ance cleanser. After doing research I decided I wanted something softer that wouldn't dry my skin out. I settled on trying a cleansing milk cleanser and decided to try this one. I knew it would take my skin awhile to adjust to this cleanser, so when I instantly started breaking out I wasn't neverous. However, when my face still didn't adjust after 3 months I was very sad. I was still breaking out excessively. I gave the rest to my mother and it works great for her (she has normal, dry skin). It was a nice soft cleanser, it has a soft smell, it's very generous, and it didn't dry me out. If you have normal, dry skin you should give this a try. However if you have oily, sentive skin, like me, I don't recommend this.
Olivia S.
I ordered this product to compare it to the Glossier milky jelly cleanser (an all time favorite of mine) and was a little disappointed. It does get the job done as far as removing makeup, but I didn’t necessarily like the way my skin felt after using it. Also, the consistency is a little too watery for my taste.
Bailey L.
brighton
This product is amazing for my dry sensitive skin, it keeps it feeling hydrating and helps get the makeup off. If you are looking for a deep clean this will not be the best product, but with a good toner after it’s perfect. I highly recommend especially for dry skin.
Charlene R.
Newport News
I recently bought this at Ulta for 11$ and decided to try it out. I didn’t know if it would irritate my sensitive/dry skin.. but it didn’t at all. It’s so moisturizing and I love that you can wipe it off with a damp towel. I use this product every night now.
Jovana K.
Las Vegas
This product is amazing! It gently cleans any impurities on my skin and gets rid of all my makeup. I've been using this product for a couple months now and I've noticed how much smoother and softer my skin is. Also, not only that, but I've noticed how much of my stubborn blackheads have disappeared and it was one of the only cleansers and diys or anything, that helped me get rid of them. 10/10 would recommend!
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This has helped my skin clear up from any acne problems, I use this for a Moisturizer day and night! Not too pricey either! I love this cleansing milk for so many different reasons it’s cruelty free and had all natural ingredients.
Wendy P.
I love this product! I have sensitive skin, prone to break outs on my forehead, and get occasional break outs on my chin during that time of the month. All you have to do is wipe it off with a wet cloth after you massage it in. It's simple and there's no mess to it. It cleared up all of my congestion on my forehead and my skin looks a lot softer.  Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk With Carnation & Rice Oil
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cleanser foam up? And if it does what cleanser from this brand doesn't foam up? (: thanks!
Tanisha J.
Newell, NC
I purchased this cleanser today on Amazon & decided to give it a try for my dry skin . Will this help decrease the size of my pores & moisturize my face as well ?