BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Chamomile Eye Cream - Sensitive and dry eyes will be soothed and intensely moisturized with this luxuriously creamy and antioxidant rich eye cream. Contains a blend of several oils and vitamins A and E to help reduce the look of dry, dehydrated skin, along with minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.(0.5 oz.) - Chamomile Eye Cream see more...

• What do you think about Mario Badescu Chamomile Eye Cream ?1 Answers
  • Mario Badescu Chamomile Eye Cream I haven't tried this yet and I...1 Answers
  • How effective is this product for treating dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I loved this product! It was just a little too pricey for what you get. I liked to use it at night after a shower and after I use my Clarisonic. It’s so relaxing and a great addition to any skin care routine. When I first found it, it was at Nordstrom’s Rack and on sale! I hope it turns up again.
ρασℓα є.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Mario Badescu Chamomile Eye Cream more...
Mario Badescu has never failed me with any product. This one in particular is one of my absolute favorites from Ulta. Super hydrating with the benefits of chamomile, perfect for sensitive eyes and a little goes a long way!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This eye cream is crazy. I saw a difference in just a count or of uses. I recommend these products to everyone because they have something for all skin types. I usually shop at Ulta or Sephora, so worth the buy
Ҝenzie F.
Ogden
Review for: Mario Badescu Chamomile Eye Cream more...
I bought this product for my mother for Christmas because she has been wanting an eye cream that actually works. I love Mario’s products! I use the rose water facial spray all the time. It’s my fav! So I know this eye cream won’t disappoint!
Alejandra D.
I just purchased this product and so far I like it a lot. It’s calming and feels great on my skin. I will definitely keep using this for both how great it feels but also the price is very budget friendly.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
It's a good eye cream. It. Hydrates my under eye area especially during the colder season in NYC. I will say it does leave me a bit greasy but perhaps that's due to me having combination skin. If you have oily skin I do not recommend this. I rather my under eye be hydrated rather than dry so a tiny bit of oil doesn't bother me.
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
I was really excited to try this eye cream but I’m not sure how much of an impact it made on my fine lines and undereye area. Maybe I need to use it longer, I used a whole container. It’s a little pricey so I’m hesitant to buy a whole new container of it unless I know for sure it will make a noticeable difference.
Samantha F.
San Diego, CA
Im a super duper skin care junkie & have tried so many products! This one is definitely one of my favs! It does everything it says it does and it’s super affordable! I would totally recommend!
Amy Y.
Bemidji, MN
Works great, I have been looking for a new eye cream that really does its job. I use this at night and in the morning, it works great to moisturize and truly defines my undereyes.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Got this as a gift and loved! Puffiness and bags gone over night. I loved the smell and definitely met my expectations. Mario always has the best in facial care, so I had high expectations! Would def recommend to anyone searching for a nice and effective eye cream.
B J.
Midlothian, VA
How effective is this product for treating dark circles?
Alexis R.
I'm careful about what kind of creams I use for my eyes. Does it smell good? And what results have you seen while using this?
m r.
Does this help with anti aging or is it just a moisturizer?? I am trying preventative eye care for wrinkles since I am only in my 20s.
Lindsey T.
Does this help with dark circles?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Does this ever make you break out if you leave it on all night?