Add a Photo

By MARIO BADESCU
#56 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream - This easily absorbed, non-greasy eye cream is made with a blend of vegetable, carnation and antioxidant-rich rose hips oil. Reduces the look of dry, tired eyes and helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to keep the delicate eye area looking moist and youthful.(0.5 oz.) - Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream
Photos (4)
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

Love this brand because it feels light, absorbs quickly & allows you to apply makeup very soon after application (which is important because I'm a Mom of a rambunctious toddler who definitely doesn't wait for me to complete my beauty regiment).
I consider myself to be one of the best judges of eye cream because I've ALWAYS used it! When I was taught about skincare by my sister she insisted that eye cream was a staple - not to be ignored or neglected. I'm thankful for the tip and my youthful appearance is proof of a consistent skincare routine from the start.
While I do like this particular cream & would use it again, it didn't do anything remarkable or noteworthy. It definitely moisturized sufficiently & looked good under makeup.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY

I have enjoyed this product. It provides a nice amount of moisture to the under eye area. I have sensitive eyes and have struggled with finding an eye cream that doesn't give me an allergic reaction, but the all natural ingredients get along well with my eyes. I haven't noticed any change in under eye color or firmness, just moisture. But this eye cream will last you FOREVER. I've had mine for probably 6 months. I use it morning and evening and it still looks like I've barely touched my jar. When I finish this jar, I intend to purchase another Mario Badescu eye cream to see if I can help my darkness under my eyes, firmness, or fine lines.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, Oh

Love this eye cream! I find that it really hydrates my under eye. I use another eye cream and with the other one I wake up with my under eye so dry, the other cream I use is far dark circles. This gel doesn't get rid of dark circles, it just hydrates. And does an amazing job at it!
UPDATE: I have been using this for almost a year and it's absolutely amazing! I have very dry, flaky skin, but my under eye is not! It's very hydrated and even if I miss a day of using this my skin won't dull or dry. I think long term it has really improved my under eye. I also use this on my eye lids and I find that my eye makeup stays on long.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Orlando

Plain and simple, Mario Badescu's Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream is a great every day product to use morning and night. I specially picked this cream because of it's claim to reduce darkness under the eyes and I definitely noticed a difference. The darkness is still there but not nearly as much as before. I've tried both the gel and cream and while the gel felt more cooling on the skin, I noticed more results with the cream. I have had a few hit or misses with Mario Badescu products because I have sensitive skin, so as with all new products test it on a small patch of skin first.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI

I read so much about this product on different blogs and websites and was thinking I needed an eye cream instead of just using my Origins cream. I like the thickness and feeling. It feels great coming out of my fridge and applying it to my eyes. However, there's something that irritated me in the product and I definitely stopped using it on the eye. I kind of used it on my neck now to use up the bottle. Tried to use on my face but there was always a little itch and I'm not going to do anything to irritate my face since I finally just became acne free!šŸ˜€
Maleigha S.
Maleigha S.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Mario Badescu is my actual Savior!! I absolutely love all of his products. I have very sensitive skin so finding products that won't break me out is a must and these products have never irritated my face. This eye cream is one of my favorites because it smells so good and really soothes and hydrates my eyes at the beginning and end of each day. I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning and I love it. None of his products are tested on animals so that's another major plus. A bit pricey but worth every penny. Definitely recommend
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL

I am confused by everyone else's positive reviews
1. It takes forever to absorb so for me it never worked great under makeup 2. I don't love that you have to put your fingers in it. 3. Near the end of the product, it began to separate. It would be greasy and chunky. It was temperature controlled so I can't blame that. 4. My crows feet got worse over the year I used it! * I bought Olay eye cream with retinol and within a few days of using that my wrinkles vastly improved. There are no active ingredients for wrinkles in this product
alicyn c.
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA

I tried this stuff out because there was a HUGE sale on Gilt.com and so they had some beauty products, I ordered this along with some other Mario Badescu products, and I found it to be effective. I mean there is no miracle cream that will work overnight, but this product was great. after a few weeks, I could see a difference. and I am really bad at NOT using it nightly.
So I am sure that if I use as directed I would have seen much better results. but then again...how can you you make perfect better!? lol ha ha ha
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nottingham, MD

I am a huge Mario Badescu fan. Always have been. Their products are great and the herbal eye cream is no exception. I was taught by a former beauty director of mine that you are supposed to start using eye creams at the age of 12...so I was a little behind the 8ball on this,but I use it faithfully and love the product. I love the price point and I recommend to all my clients to visit the MB website and find their skin type and select their individual skin concerns to get the best products for them.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA

I really like this stuff. I like that it has natural ingredients. It has no smell which is great for sensitive skin. this stuff is really hydrating under the eyes it takes a while for it to absorb on my oily skin but I'm sure with dryer skin it would absorb more quickly i also don't use it in the morning because it takes so long to absorb but i love this eye cream and will definitely be repurchasing when i run out which wont be for a while because a tiny bit goes a really long way.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Marie-Pierre S.

Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kacie W.
Kacie W.
Unicoi, TN

Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Jennifer  N.
Jennifer N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Trudy K.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY

Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?

Join Now