BY MARIO BADESCU #84 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream - This easily absorbed, non-greasy eye cream is made with a blend of vegetable, carnation and antioxidant-rich rose hips oil. Reduces the look of dry, tired eyes and helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles to keep the delicate eye area looking moist and youthful.(0.5 oz.) - Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream see more...

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Sometimes I...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good ...1 Answers
Erika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For starters, I LOVE this brand in general. The quality is great and pricing is fair. This eye cream will last you FOREVER. You only have to use a small amount so it goes a long way. The cream is slightly on the thick/greasy side but if you use it at night, it's absorbed by morning fine. I have noticed my eye area is more bright supple for sure. I will continue using this product.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
This was a nice eye cream! It has a great smell and was soothing. I bought this cream at Ulta, but I probably would not buy it again. It was a little pricey and I did not see the results I was hoping for even though it did hydrate my eyes. If you are looking for hydration, then I would recommend this eye cream.
Mary L.
Saint Paul
The smell on this is not my cup of tea it reminds me of aveda products smell but I love how it’s hydrating a little goes a long way not sure if it works cause I have a sample only but I would purchase the full size for sure!
Gina C.
Monrovia
I like this product but knocked it down a star because it is quite heavy on my eyes. A little goes a long way. I recommend using it only at night because it is too thick during the day and can get in your eyes if you sweat. I got it in hopes that it would decrease my under eye circles and help with dryness on the smile lines and it definitely has. I would recommend getting it.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I noticed a difference IMMEDIATELY. The skin around my eyes felt smooth and soft. The dark circles even started to soften. I wear it over night and wake up with brand new eyes. It's very affordable $15 at Ulta. I've loved everything from this brand.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this eye cream can be a little unpleasant if you are sensitive to smells. Because the ingredients are more natural and there are no artificial scents added. The cream itself is very heavy. I only used this a few times before looking into something new. I didn't see too much a diff while using it.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night as part of my skin care routine. It absorbs nicely into the skin and leaves my eyes looking nice and refreshed in the morning. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my delicate eye area. Smell is not overpowering or unpleasant. Great quality at a great price. I would definitely purchase again.
Cat H.
Los Angeles
This eye cream did work effectively in leaving my undereyes very moisturized but it had a little too much of a greasy feeling for me. It might work better for those with very dry undereyes. Also didn't notice a change in depuffing. The search of the perfect eye cream continues.
Jenn W.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff for every day use. It helps reduce the red/purple coloring under my eyes. It is a bit pricey for the size, but Ulta offers great deals that make it worth it. They could add a bit more green tint for extra coloring, but overall this product has been great.
Meghan 👼.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent eye cream when it comes to moisturizing my undereye area. Other than that, it doesn't really do much of anything. It smells nice and has lots of natural ingredients, but since it's kind of pricey I just wish it did more besides moisturizing.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?
Idoia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Sometimes I have problems with aye creams not being enough and dry patches appear on my eyelids...