BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
I love the feel of this product. I also love how moisturized my undereye area feels. It didn’t do anything for dark circles but it’s worth the buy for the feeling of hydration.
Maddie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I just recently started using an eye cream so I don’t have much to compare it too but I do feel like it makes my under eyes feel more moisturizes! I use it morning and night
Alexandria S.
colorado springs
Awesome texture. Felt my eyes brightened up because it relieved my puffiness on tired days. Ultimately was a good product and the eye cream lasted for its price. Definitely recommend this to others.
Meredith H.
asheville
I like to use this at night it's very soothing just a tiny bit under my eyes is enough, too much and it will get in your eyes. I've only bought this product once but I would buy it again.
Samantha D.
Yukon, OK
Probably the best eye cream for daily use I have found yet! I swear by using this product every day. It helps keep your eyes radiant and feels so good on your skin.
Emily H.
Ponder
I love this brand in general but I do love this product too. With sensitive skin I have to be careful with what I use on my eyes and this has never irritated it I love love it!
Mary S.
chester
This really leaves my eye area smooth and with zero irritation. It calms down my puffiness and redness. Fine lines and wrinkles are finished. Great price great product!!!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Vanessa C.
Pixley
Would love to do a review on this product for my instagram and my YouTube channel I have heard that this product is really good and would love to try this product out to let other know how great this product is and would definitely recommend this product
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?