BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alice S.
Dubbo
I’m not fussed about this product , the brand is great , highly recommend the Mists but this eye cream just didn’t do the trick for me.it became gluggy and I could no longer use it. I wouldn’t recommend , definitely room for improvement on this one .
Piper J.
Richmond
I use this product before I go to bed with my nightly skincare routine as it is super moisturising and helps with my dark circles, highly recommend buying this product
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
This product is rich and has a gel like consistency. It feels refreshing when applied and makes my eyes feel brighter. I feel that it is extremely hydrating and reduces appearance of dark circles.
Brooke D.
I’m yet too use this item more but I love every Mario bedescu products. Very friendly on the skin, did what it says on the pot. Nice simple professional packaging and from what I’ve tested so far I’d recommend.
Kim J.
Newcastle
Nourishing.... check! Soothing..... check! Helps to de puff and restore my eyes back to there former self ..... check check check!!! Now I don't use this eye gel on its own as it does tick all the boxes for the above mentioned but it doesn't tackle dark circles so not an all rounder product and it does claim to disminsh fine lines and wrinkles but I don't agree with this case so I do use an alternative on a night time and save the Mario badescu specially for a morning. To give it an extra soothing effect I store it in the fridge so the gel is cool and refreshing when applying to the eyes.
Alisha S.
While using the Hyaluronic Eye Cream, I received a sample of this and absolutely loved it. I have little bags under my eyes my whole life, and recently started to get dark circles. I'm only 23 and didn't want to use a heavy eye cream. This cream was the perfect solution, it's not greasy and really works. If you prefer a more moist eye cream I would recommend the Hyaluronic, which is also great, but seems better for more mature skin. I bough one for my mom and she loves it!!! She said it's better than the $70 ceram she was using before.Like all MB products, a little goes a long way. Even the small sample lasted a good few weeks.
Londera B.
I tried this a few months ago because I was always interested in the brand. It came as a part of a sample box that I received. It is very moisturizing and smells nice. It isnt too greasy and absorbs well into my skin. A little goes a long way with this product.
Irfa C.
It’s okay. Good for base for under eye makeup however I do have genetic dark circles so that’s probably why it wasn’t that good. It didn’t meet my expectations but as a first time user I didn’t find it a good base for under eyes
Vivian T.
Vancouver
Not sure if it really did that much for me but as least it wasn’t the most expensive eye cream out there! I have bad eye bags and I didn’t notice any change but that might be different for someone who naturally has supple skin.
moumnah k.
Mississauga , ON
This product is good. It is good for hydrating and cooling the under eyes. But except for that it does not do much, so if you want something to help with your under eyes for wrinkles and etc. I would not recommend this.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back