BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Bianka G.
i barely started using this eye cream so I can't really say much but I'll update
Marcia M.
Honestly nothing special ! But does really hydrate like any other eye cream would
Tabitha D.
Wheatland , OK
One of my fave brands and I love their product they are all great n never fail
Sarah S.
Oak Lawn, IL
A little greasy, but does a good job moisturizing. I prefer unscented products.
Christie S.
Charleston, WV
Great eye cream. Takes the puffiness out and makes me feel rejuvenated. Love it
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This is a great cream that does the job really well and I recommend to anyone
Kristen M.
Baton Rouge, LA
It was OK. Used once and I did not like the way it made my skin feel after.
Daniella M.
i really wish this would have worked for me. The product turned into a rubbery substance. Not too sure if thats what’s supposed to happen? Anyways, didn’t seem to do much.
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
Love. Hands down will buy again. I apply this after I exfoliate, tone, and moisturize before bed and before I apply makeup in the morning. His products have done wonders for my skin. Obsessed.
Franchesca D.
A nice gel texture, giving a lot of hydration to the eye area, the formula is very gentle and hydrating. It also works well under make up. It's an overall great eye cream for hydration and young eyes that are not focused on anti aging at the moment
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?