BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Winnipeg
This eye cream is gentle but hydrates my eye area. I have REALLY sensitive skin around my eyes that becomes easily irritated and flakey if I use an eye cream that is to heavily scented or strong. This eye cream doesn't irritate or bother me. Since I'm only 24 I don't really have any wrinkles around my eyes. I bought this eye cream simply to provide moisture and it does this job wonderfully!
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this eye cream cus it's super thick and my under eye area is not as dark as before, this is something to have if you don't get much sleep, this product has a nice scent as well. I use a lot of Mario Bedescu & I love his brand!
SHALYN J.
I only recently got this eye cream about a month ago online from Saks, and let me tell you... it is amazing. A little bit goes a LONG way with this eye cream. It's so thick and creamy so I only use it at night. It smells amazing and it feels super soothing under my eyes. I literally look forward to every night when I can finally put it on!
Katherine B.
After one use, I found my under eye circles were less dark and less puffy. You don't need a lot so a container will last you a really long time. I can't say much about the claims of reducing wrinkles, but I did notice a crease under my eye after using, though this may have been just from the way that I slept. Overall, a great product.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
This would be my holy grail if I didn't have to pay for it in U.S. dollars or the ridiculous shipping fees to get it into Canada. I love it so much. So moisturizing and smooth and it really made my fine lines disappear. Concealer didn't crease. It was a miracle. It's really just the cost to turns me off.
Faizal A.
Kuala Lumpur
Its quite moisturizing I guess as it is very greasy on my skin. I have a severe oily skin so I'd say it best suited for dry skin. Dosn't have perfume which I appreciate. But it just doesnt work for my skin type. Too thick and hard to work into the skin for someone so oily like me.
Jessica D.
Stoke on trent, Staffordshire
I love Mario badescu products and buy far so impressed with this purchase. I find it such a smooth refreshing eye cream compared to others I've used in the past. This combined with the rose water face spray is a dream team.
Roxie R.
Smell is awful, found it to be a little to thick for under my eyes, maybe a little to harsh also, so I wouldn't by again, used it once, absolute waste of my money, had such high hopes maybe that's why I was disappointed.
Kenn A.
It is not greasy at all and gives you just a perfect prep before beginning to apply makeup. I use this every single day before applying my foundation and I'm in love with it. x
Dari P.
Valencia, VE
This is the only Mario Badescu product I've tried. I only use this at night, after a long day wearing too much makeup in my eyes, it does the work and does it wonderfully.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?