BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Amazing on the eyes Amazing product on point really makes a difference I get compliments all the time kn my skin since using it love it very effective good value pricey too but Worth it too I would buy again most deff and yes I would
Morgan W.
Louisville, KY
so i absolutely LOVE this skin care line ! it's my top 3 ! the brand is amazing the cost is affordable it makes my skin/eyes look great ! i would recommend this product in a heart beat and of course will be buying again in the future ! you have to try this !
jacqueline C.
Mario Badescu is my favorite skincare product brand! This eye cream is great for mommy’s who don’t get as much sleep!!! It’s scent is great and its price is great for its quality I would most def recommend to those who never have used it!
Tara L.
This is a really great eye cream. Hydrating but not heavy. Sinks into the skin. Makeup sits and apples great on top of it! I use any extra on my lips for extra hydration.
Sabrina S.
Hattiesburg
I really love the eye cream from MB because it worked but was gentle. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It was very gentle. I would recommend this to anyone. It was my 1st time using it but won't be my last. I don't seen anything that can be I'm probably upon.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This really burned my eyes and make me feel like I needed to wear glasses. My eyes puffed up with this and it felt like needles stabbing my under eye area. Will never repurchase. This product is horrible and does nothing but bad things to my eye area!
Mary L.
Saint Paul
The smell on this is not my cup of tea it reminds me of aveda products smell but I love how it’s hydrating a little goes a long way not sure if it works cause I have a sample only but I would purchase the full size for sure!
Allison K.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this eye cream! It is very moisturizing and has really helped with my dry eyes. It does not help with dark circles very much but I don’t have that issue so I don’t mind. I also enjoy the texture of the eye cream!
Devin D.
Bronx
If you're looking for gentle but nourishing eye cream this is for you ! The scent is gentle but nice at the same time, it also has helped with decreasing my dark circles. It's also really affordable. Highly recommended
Carey M.
Syracuse
LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! In the morning my eyes felt hydrated and the fine lines along the bottom lash line were already reduced. After about a week of nightly use I really felt like i was seeing great results. This was also great on my sensitive skin/eyes
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?