BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ok product, felt good on my eyes but didn't really see a major improvement compared to other products I've used.
Jena T.
I really love Mario Badescu products and this is no different! They are always a great value and super effective.
Marlene H.
I love the Mario badescu brand! This eye cream is awesome and I feel like it really helps brighten my under eye.
Angelina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this is cooling and makes my eyes feel very refreshed after using, I will continue to repurchase it.
Jera K.
Lone Grove, OK
I use this every morning in my beauty routine! I love this eye cream it’s my absolute favorite from this brand!
Casey E.
I bought this for my dry eyes. I didn't really notice a difference. It is more affordable than most eye creams.
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
Works great and doesn’t really have a scent. Feels nice on as well. Good price. The whole line is pretty great.
Lilian H.
Fontana, CA
Received a free sample of this one day and I absolutely liked it that I went to buy myself a full size product
makayla h.
North Platte
i like the scent, the way it feels on the skin and i think it works pretty good. i think the packaging is nice.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
This product made my under eye area feel very soft and moisturized. Very gentle on the skin. I will buy again.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back