BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Josie G.
Aurora, MN
I love Mario products. I wish they were more available though, the only place close to get them is over an hour away
Alexandra I.
Miami
This product kept my eyes moisturized but didn’t do anything for my dark circles. Besides that thought it was good.
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
It's okay. Not my favorite. Don't notice any difference, I definitely have other eye creams that work much better.
Angelica R.
Central Falls, RI
Im in love with the scent this gives me! It is also very refreshing, I am sure it’s compatible with all skin types
Mary G.
Downingtown
Love how soft and smooth his makes my under eyes!! It also has a nice cooling affect which is nice in the mornings!
Karisa S.
Jamestown, NY
This product really helps my tired eyes. I love love love it and its decently priced! Forever a product i will use!
Marlene H.
I love the Mario badescu brand! This eye cream is awesome and I feel like it really helps brighten my under eye.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ok product, felt good on my eyes but didn't really see a major improvement compared to other products I've used.
Cait B.
Woodbridge
It was nice and easy to apply but I did not think it helped a lot. I’m sure it would be more effective over time!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back