BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Angel S.
It makes my skin feel extremely moisturized and smooth and it helps with my under eyes and lids before applying makeup.
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
I looovvveee Mario Badescu! They send u free samples and the products are great. So genuine and rich. A very good buy!
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Realmente quisiera usar este producto me dio mucha curiosidad parte que el empaque es muy llamativa me encataria usarlo
Ashley S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great price, smells fantastic, very moisturizing, neutral packaging. I purchased mine online at Mario Badescu.com
Priscilla L.
A good eye cream even though I don't reach for eye cream all that often I think Mario badescu is a good skin care brand
Brittany D.
I use this eye cream to help with my under eye puffiness and circles and it works wonders on me! I absolutely love it!!
Heather B.
Hemet, CA
I really like Mario for the price it's affordable for anyone and professional grade product. The whole line is amazing
LaTonya R.
Washington, DC
If you need moisture around your under eye area. This is perfect. It’s smoothed out most of my fine lines and dryness.
Jessica C.
44505
Ioved this product. Very nice sent. Ulta rich formula. However, i would it rather came in a pump rather than the jar.
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
I use the spray by this company so I thought it would be wonderful to try the cream I highly recommend this to people
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?