BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
It's okay. Not my favorite. Don't notice any difference, I definitely have other eye creams that work much better.
Angelica R.
Central Falls, RI
Im in love with the scent this gives me! It is also very refreshing, I am sure it’s compatible with all skin types
Karisa S.
Jamestown, NY
This product really helps my tired eyes. I love love love it and its decently priced! Forever a product i will use!
Cait B.
Woodbridge
It was nice and easy to apply but I did not think it helped a lot. I’m sure it would be more effective over time!
Jena T.
I really love Mario Badescu products and this is no different! They are always a great value and super effective.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Ok product, felt good on my eyes but didn't really see a major improvement compared to other products I've used.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Mario Badescu is Romanian like me, for that reason i started trying his products and actually love all of them..
Emily B.
I love this stuff. It is a must for my skin care routine. Everything Mario Badescu carries are great products.
Lilian H.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Received a free sample of this one day and I absolutely liked it that I went to buy myself a full size product
makayla h.
North Platte
i like the scent, the way it feels on the skin and i think it works pretty good. i think the packaging is nice.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?