BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Jessica C.
44505
Ioved this product. Very nice sent. Ulta rich formula. However, i would it rather came in a pump rather than the jar.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
I love all of the Mario products and this one had a subtle scent and pleasant texture. Great value for what it does.
Dani A.
Austin, TX
This is my absolute favorite eye cream because it goes on smoothly and doesn't disrupt my makeup that I apply on top.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the best brand and not make your face oily... Protect and refresh your face especially the area close to the eyes!
Kim H.
Good stuff! Soothing. I noticed a difference in my wrinkles. Pricey but not add bad as other brands. Would buy again.
Shapree H.
Hemet , CA
I use the spray by this company so I thought it would be wonderful to try the cream I highly recommend this to people
Josie G.
Aurora, MN
I love Mario products. I wish they were more available though, the only place close to get them is over an hour away
Karisa S.
Jamestown, NY
This product really helps my tired eyes. I love love love it and its decently priced! Forever a product i will use!
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Alexandra I.
Miami
This product kept my eyes moisturized but didn’t do anything for my dark circles. Besides that thought it was good.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?