BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
LaTonya R.
Washington, DC
If you need moisture around your under eye area. This is perfect. It’s smoothed out most of my fine lines and dryness.
Angel S.
It makes my skin feel extremely moisturized and smooth and it helps with my under eyes and lids before applying makeup.
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
I looovvveee Mario Badescu! They send u free samples and the products are great. So genuine and rich. A very good buy!
Sarah C.
Joliet , IL
Works so well for me and seen results super fast! Highly recommend. It was on sale at my local Ulta. Totally worth it!
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Realmente quisiera usar este producto me dio mucha curiosidad parte que el empaque es muy llamativa me encataria usarlo
Heather B.
Hemet, CA
I really like Mario for the price it's affordable for anyone and professional grade product. The whole line is amazing
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
I got this eye cream as a sample and I love it! It really cools underneath the eyes and keeps my eyes from being puffy
chirstie d.
Forest park
Mario Bedescu has always been a favorite. Their products always leave you satisfied!! I highly recommend this product!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I use this eye cream to help with my under eye puffiness and circles and it works wonders on me! I absolutely love it!!
Priscilla L.
A good eye cream even though I don't reach for eye cream all that often I think Mario badescu is a good skin care brand
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?