BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alivia C.
Bloomington
This brand will always be my favorite I own all the mask and creams and facial sprays. Helps so much with healthier looking skin.
amalia v.
janesville
I loved this. I saw a difference in a week. its lightweight but lets you know its there. its a little oily, but tolerable.
Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this eye cream for about 5 years now. It is very sorting and comfortable, I use it at night and just love it!
Leia V.
Kingston
I'll start saying this smells delicious. It works great as well. I have a lot of products and this is by far one of my favorite
Samantha M.
Love this. It blends in so nicely under makeup or at night. It's lightweight and does not irritate my sensitive eyes at all.
Madeleine S.
This eye cream was okay, nothing life altering. It hydrated but didn't do much in terms of wrinkle correction or dark circles
Katia E.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best eye creams I have ever used. It really hydrates your eyes and soothes them. It's affordable and a good price.
Alizé B.
Oklahoma City
I put this on before a eye look it helps from patchiness with the colors and I like how the colors blend beautifully over top
Shaniquo S.
Shreveport, LA
This is very hydrating. I started to see results after 1 week using product! I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
I love all of Mario Badescu's products! His eye creams are amazing they really hydrate your under eyes and it smells so good!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back