BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Winee C.
Bowie, MD
It worked ok. It just left a slight residue on my face. It did feel very soothing on my eyes. I did see so of the puffyness reduced.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
Highly recommended. Feels fresh and moisturizes well. Gentle on my eye area and I can see the difference in dark circle reduction.
Isabelle M.
El Paso, TX
Works really great for my under eyes. Leaves them feeling nourished and moisturized. Usually use it at night for the best results.
Zitley V.
Phoenix
I don't really use this products because I don't really need it but when I do use it its amazing it does a lot for your under eyes
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a really good eye cream for those that don’t need a lot of hydration under the eyes. It was very gentle on the eyes as well
Gohar H.
Leaves my under eyes hydrated. Doesn't have a strong smell which is good. Love the texture of it and it feels light under my eyes.
Carmen F.
springfield
This is the only eye cream I buy. It works really good leaving your eyes feeling refreshed without the heavy feel of some lotions.
Gabrielle E.
Memphis
Very moisturizing and felt good on the eye area. I used this day and night. I have used better eye products but this was not bad.
Glaydel B.
Its an amazing product! It can be recommended to other people or users. If you are looking for such product, try this! Must try!
Alivia C.
Bloomington
This brand will always be my favorite I own all the mask and creams and facial sprays. Helps so much with healthier looking skin.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?