BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Kennedy B.
Columbus, GA
If your up in your older ages and have wrinkles around your eyes this product would be for you. This would be a good product to get rid of wrinkles
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
I love this! I feel like I'm at the spa when I use it and it works so well to decrease the dark under my eyes. I love all products from this brand!
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
This was okay. I didn’t really have results with it. I ended up using it up as an overnight hand cream so that I could start a different eye cream.
Raquel G.
This was a good product, not my favorite by Mario Badescu but definitely not bad! I liked how soothing and calming it felt on my skin. Worth a try!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Leaves the under eye are nice and hydrated. Perfect for a base before placing concealer. Gives a smooth hydrated surface so that it doesn't crease.
Maria R.
National City, CA
It lifts the saggy,tired, looking eye bags, it truly lifts up the look like a bra does for breasts but for your eyes. I truly would recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Mount Holly, NC
Felt good on my skin.  Did not notice much of a difference in skin appearance after about 30 days of use. Would recommend for moisturizing.
Ashley E.
Henderson, NV
I love this stuff. Everything I've tried from this line I fall in love with. This is an awesome brand. I love the way this feels. I see results.
Elizabeth G.
Panorama City, CA
It's an amazing product, just smells really strong. If you're sensitive to strong smells this product isn't for you other than that it's bomb asf
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
This cream is light and refreshing. I have really dark under eye circles and apply this in the morning to brighten them up. I would repurchase.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back