BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Janett L.
I love Mario badescu products. They are very refreshing to the face. I have also used some of the acne treatments and I use them regularly. Great products.
Chantel d.
Absolutely love this product. Loaded with anti oxidant Vit C, very moisturizing. Light weight. Absorbs easily. I use it under my concealer. Use sparingly.
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis , IN
As I say this every time Mario is a life saver!!!!! He’s my go to for any product this is the best eye serum I’ve came across since I’ve been using Mario
Brittany Z.
I have dry undereyes and this product was a dream for hydration. I noticed my concealer sat better after I used this eye cream and allowed it to soak in.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This cream is pretty good. It was refreshing and helps to depuff but it's slightly too much oil in it for day time so I reserve this for night time use.
Heidi M.
usa
Nourishing and moisturizing wo being greasy. Feels great on application if kept in the fridge. No off putting fragrance. Gentle around sensitive eyes.
Erica W.
Missoula, MT
It was nice, but too thick for under my eyes. Only use at night and sparingly. I think I was allergic, because it always made my eyes goofy and puffy.
India W.
I love Mario Badescu products and this did not disappoint! I put this on every night before I go to sleep and my under eye area is soft and bright now!
Adriana P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tired this but I would . All this brand has is miracle stuff . I have a couple of there products and they are wonderful. Would so try this
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Leaves the under eye are nice and hydrated. Perfect for a base before placing concealer. Gives a smooth hydrated surface so that it doesn't crease.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back