BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
スターガール B.
Aberdeen
This made my under eyes feel hydrated but my makeup did not sit very well on top. Could be user error, but I’ve found products that work better under my eyes.
Betsy V.
I use this every night (almost I've been slacking lately) for the past 3 years and it will always remain my holy grail! Have yet to find one as good as Mario!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
Got this stuff in a sample pack& loved it!
I put it on before my makeup application and it's very nice! Can really see a difference after using it for awhile!
Rieffa B.
Hartford
This product right here?!!! Mario can take all my money lol this works for me, within 5 days I noticed improvement. I use this alongside the rose water mist.
Meg B.
Love Mario products. Skin feels wonderful and refreshed. Cant say enough good things about this brand. Haven't broken out once since using these products :-)
Bryanna M.
Clinton, MD
It wasn't up to my expectations for the price I paid. It didn't work well under my makeup and caused my foundation and concealer to melt. Plain packaging.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
It was ok. Honestly I loved that it was really gentle, but I feel like it may have actually been TOO gentle just because I didn't notice any results at all
Gabriela L.
Love Mario Badescu products! I have repurchased this eye cream! Very affordable gentle eye cream can use at night or even under makeup! I get mine at Ulta.
Chantel d.
Absolutely love this product. Loaded with anti oxidant Vit C, very moisturizing. Light weight. Absorbs easily. I use it under my concealer. Use sparingly.
Carolina S.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I think this is too natural for me. I prefer some chemicals in my face creams for night time. Next time I would go with a different one from the same line.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?