BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Anna R.
Palmdale, CA
The price is great, and so is the product. I use this everynight before bed. I also use the rosewater along with the eye cream to stay hydrates especially during summer
Yolanda P.
I love this product!! It really helped my eye situation. I like the smell and a little goes a long way. It's very moisturizing. For the price I would repurchase it again.
Abigail H.
Cullman, AL
I love this so much. It is so moisturizing and refreshing. I use it at night and in the morning my under eyes are never dry. That is exactly what I want and expect.
Kenia A.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m giving it 3 stars due to the fact that it’s so effective. The price is a little expensive though.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I tested this product out at a store and it felt so soft. I’d love to actually purchase and use it.
Sara M.
Buchanan, GA
Amazing. 100 percent perfect. I love it more than any other product I've ever tried. It's 100 percent worth every penny. Would absolutely buy this until they stop making it.
Mikenna D.
Love this. I use it at night before bed and it keeps the skin around my eyes soft but still firm. It is a little heavy but it works well and it's not super oily
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
Smells great and very hydrating. It takes a while to sink in and is sticky for a while. It’s a good natural option. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Jessica Z.
Augusta , GA
I love this eye cream. It's extremely thick so I only use it at night. It smells & feels great on the skin & every morning I wake up & still feel it on my eyes.
Jenni H.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a bit greasy but I love how it hydrates my under eye area! I only use it at night because of how greasy it can be but I wake up looking nice and refreshed!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?