BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
ABBY L.
This is my favorite eye cream. I have pretty dark under eye bags, and this product has definitely helped to reduce them. It’s very easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. It is very cooling and great to use before bed.
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
Keeps undereyes hydrated and has definitely improved my undereye area. This is the first time ive purchased this and will definitely be purchasing again since it has improved my undereye area so my concealer wont crease
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Mario Badescu is my favorite skin care line. Such wonderful results and perfect soothing cream. Most of this product line is found at ulta for an amazing price. Meets all hopes and expectations. Recommend for everyone!
♛Elisa R.
Charlotte
I love love love this eye cream! Going on my second container. It’s sooo good. It works so well for my puffiness and dark circles. It even felled smooth out my under eye area a bit. My bags aren’t as heavy.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This Mario badescu herbal eye cream is my absolute favorite. It's so affordable and it smells amazing, it's gentle and comes in the cutest package. This is one I'll be recommending to all my friends !!!!
Brendations B.
Los Angeles, CA
It was drying in my eye area and I wanted it to be a bit hydrating when reality was it wasn’t so. I bought it at ulta beauty my expectations weren’t high but I just didn’t personally like the product even though it seemed good for others
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I like this product for hydrating my under eyes. It’s a small jar, but the product is thick and a little goes a long way. It’s not heavy on the skin. I bought this off of the Mario Badescu website and I used it for about 6 months. It made my dark circles a little lighter, but I have crazy dark circles that I can’t find a solution for. I wish it would make my undereyes brighter.
Gina C.
Monrovia
I like this product but knocked it down a star because it is quite heavy on my eyes. A little goes a long way. I recommend using it only at night because it is too thick during the day and can get in your eyes if you sweat. I got it in hopes that it would decrease my under eye circles and help with dryness on the smile lines and it definitely has. I would recommend getting it.
Juliette M.
Light, refreshing, kind of tingles, and doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all, which I love... This is what I use when I don't need too much moisture, but still don't want my under eyes to be dry..
Erika J.
For starters, I LOVE this brand in general. The quality is great and pricing is fair. This eye cream will last you FOREVER. You only have to use a small amount so it goes a long way. The cream is slightly on the thick/greasy side but if you use it at night, it's absorbed by morning fine. I have noticed my eye area is more bright supple for sure. I will continue using this product.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?