BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This gel eye cream is the best. It will reduce puffiness in the morning. Sometimes I keep mine in the refrigerator and in the morning it has a nice chill to apply under my eyes. I love love love it! I love the consistency of it and the cooling effect! It is very moisturizING too!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I receive this eye cream as a sample and I gotta say I'm in love with it! All Mario Badescu products are very good quality. And prices are affordable. You should try it.
Priscilla C.
Pompano Beach , FL
This is the best eye cream for woman of all ages. I love it because it helps reduce puffiness in the morning and also hydrates my skin under my eyes especially from wearing concealer everyday.
Marlene M.
Winter park , FL
I received a sample of this cream from the company it self not threw Influenster this product is amazing helps my eyes so much has a cooling feeling and I have hooded saggy eyes put this at the eyelid and it helped a great deal
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
This product is definitely worth its price as I saw immediate results with my dark circles. It helps short term and long term, as I wear it overnight and it allows for concealers to apply great.  I purchased it from Amazon and I recommend this product.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA
I love this under eye mask . It has help me so much with under eye circles . It's my first time buying it and I love it. The packaging is okay it doesn't bother me , but you get a lot product which is awesome I will keep purchasin this product again and again
Tiara R.
Toledo, OH
This was a product suggested to me from the Mario Badescu website. Their skincare line is amazing if you find the products that are meant for your skin type. Their eye cream is my favorite
Diana J.
Doral, FL
It's an amazing cream! Non-greasy at all and easily absorbed. It helps so so so much with the tired looking eyes, wrinkles and fines lines. It is a little bit pricey but it's worth the try.
Heather L.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream is fantastic. Moisturizing and does a great job with fine lines. I wish it had more product in the jar for the price. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. The scent is pleasant and clean and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Alex C.
Ive always loved Mario Badescu products this one is just great! The consistency is awesome and definitely does not leave a slimy residue like other products. The only problem is it's a little pricey but you get an awesome product for spending a bit more!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back