BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Drazy M.
Providence, RI
I just recently purchased this a few days ago and have been using in the morning and at night. It's only been a few days, but I have noticed that I look more awake in the morning and have smaller bags. I am hopeful and excited to see progress over the next few weeks!
Yvette S.
Joelton
Great! Gentle on skin. Nice packaging looks good on vanity. Would recommend. Not giving 5 stars because I'm not a huge fan of the smell not too terrible just not my favorite.
Cara N.
My most favorite eye cream by far! My under eye has fine lines and was becoming crepey due to age. I noticed a difference the first night I used it, and a huge improvement over time. I love everything I've tried from Mario Badescu.
Rose C.
Jackson, NJ
This eye cream works well to reduce fine lines around the eye, it's very well priced. I was pleased with this eye cream I think the vitamin c in it is a benefit also. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to instantly add moisture to the skin around the eye
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
This product is so amazing to reduce puffiness and dark circles. I got this from Sephora, but amazon sells it for the same price. I keep it in the fridge for an extra soothing feel. It's a little pricey, but it goes a long way!
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
This isn't the best for those with super dry skin like me but it does absorb really quick and does hydrate for a little bit. In sure it's great for someone with oily skin
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
This product dries quickly and allows you to use your eye products appropriately. I bought my cream at Ulta and will purchase it again. It is cool and non irritating and great for all skin types. Wrinkles vanish on the spot and great results are noticed quickly
Darshini P.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Really moisturizes the delicate under-eye area. Also, does visibly reduce dark circles. Won't depuff the under eye area, but will most definitely get into the fine lines and help reduce them when used over a long period of time.
Marlene M.
Winter park , FL
I received a sample of this cream from the company it self not threw Influenster this product is amazing helps my eyes so much has a cooling feeling and I have hooded saggy eyes put this at the eyelid and it helped a great deal
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This gel eye cream is the best. It will reduce puffiness in the morning. Sometimes I keep mine in the refrigerator and in the morning it has a nice chill to apply under my eyes. I love love love it! I love the consistency of it and the cooling effect! It is very moisturizING too!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?