BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Chelsea V.
Helped to keep my eyes from being dirty but not my favorite product. I like Mario products but I didn't care for this cream, didn't really hit my expectations but for the price I would continue to buy it. I think my eyes are just sensitive for it.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
This eye cream is moisturizing and so luxurious! I love the packaging and the formulation of the cream itself. I definitely feel a difference in my skin around the eyes, and feel this is definitely worth the price tag. I definitely recommend!
Laney L.
Palm Coast, FL
Tried out a sample of this and was super excited! It definitely made my eye area feel cooler, but unfortunately this is designed for someone with dryer skin in my opinion. It left me quite greasy afterwards.
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
2015 was my first year purchasing an under eye cream and I'm loving this Mario badescu herbal eye cream , it has this natural smell and it makes my under eye feel very hydrated which I love because I have a very dry skin so far so good 👍🏻👍🏻
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
This is such a great eye cream. For the price point, it's super moisturizing and feels luxurious on. A little bit goes a long way, so one pot could definitely last you six months. I don't have that many lines so I didn't notice a huge difference, but it definitely kept my under eyes soft!
Connie F.
@mariobadescu # influenster Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream-
I use this eye cream daily as my AM skin routine. It's very hydrating and works well with my concealer and setting powder.
GeNita F.
Washington, DC
Perfect for eyes that have lines under them and seem a little dry. I actually can use this under my makeup and it doesn't show through or make it look cakey, even with concealer on top of it. I also try and use it at night too before bed so I can wake up with hydrated eyes.
Lisa L.
Parlin, NJ
I love anything Mario Badescu. This eye cream tightens and brightens around the eyes, however I feel you need to be very careful to not get in the eyes because it will sting.
Teale N.
I got a free sample of this from the company. I like it. It hasn't had an effect on my eyes. I have very dark bags and this isn't formulated for that specifically, but maybe with longer use it would work. It has a gel like consistency.
Aidel T.
Los Angeles, CA
I find it super oily but in a good way. It moisturizes maybe too much for me because I sometimes notice plumpness under my eyes when I wake the next morning after this. I use it when the area around my eyes is feeling particularly dry or I am noticing a lot of fine lines.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back