BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
I love this eye cream, very creamy & effective as well. It is very gentle!! I bought mine at ulta. First time I have used it & I loved it. It has a good value on it! I would buy this again.
Aaliyah T.
I got a free sample of this product. I put it on at night and in the morning my eyes were always well hydrated. I don't have any wrinkles, so I can't comment on if it helped smooth them out, but it was a nice eye cream.
Jocelyn N.
Providence , RI
This is a very heavy eye cream that basically sat on top of my skin. It's nice for use at night and is very hydrating but it does not play well under makeup because it never sinks in. There are many other eye creams that I would recommend above this one.
Kimberly P.
Sun Valley, NV
I am very particular about underwhelming moisturizing and this meets my criteria for the most part. I love how it feels and it does its job. My only issue with is that I have to dip my finger in it. I wish it came in a tub. Other than that it is amazing
Cassandra P.
Pawtucket, RI
This eye cream is amazing! It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It's a little pricey but well worth it! This was my first time using the product and I would recommend!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I got this product for my mom and she is still using it. She gets bad under eyes and so far it's okay. I will have to wait and see what she says after longer use. I think there is room for improvement for sure
This is a great eye cream to reduce puffiness and brighten. I got it from Ulta used it for a week everyday and got compliments at work from coworkers that I looked more awake. I would definitely buy this again but I dab it on every morning and night and it seems like it will last a while!
Maddie D.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this yesterday so I have only used it once. Bug so far so good. My under eyes looked hydrated all day and my makeup went over it smoothly. For 18 dollars you can't go wrong.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
This eye cream is moisturizing and so luxurious! I love the packaging and the formulation of the cream itself. I definitely feel a difference in my skin around the eyes, and feel this is definitely worth the price tag. I definitely recommend!
Chelsea V.
Helped to keep my eyes from being dirty but not my favorite product. I like Mario products but I didn't care for this cream, didn't really hit my expectations but for the price I would continue to buy it. I think my eyes are just sensitive for it.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?