BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Emily B.
West Boylston , MA
Can't go wrong with anything Mario puts out. I wish they still sent samples in the mail! I generally grab it at Ulta, because they give a free gift. All of his products are great on my sensitive skin.
Jen L.
Quincy, MA
It was hard to apply. The product inside congealed, and it seemed as though the liquid ingredients separated from the cream, thus making it impossible to put on my eyes. I believe because that happened, it actually caused me to break out small white bumps around my eyes.
Sarah B.
Baton rouge, LA
I wanted an eye cream to use so that I can nip undereye circles in the bud and hopefully help out my underlies before they got bad. I feel like it's definitely doing something and I can see a slight difference! It's a decent price in my opinion, seeing as it's a higher brand name than some other eye creams I've tried.
Meghan M.
Highland Park, NJ
This is a pretty decent eye cream when it comes to moisturizing my undereye area. Other than that, it doesn't really do much of anything. It smells nice and has lots of natural ingredients, but since it's kind of pricey I just wish it did more besides moisturizing.
Charis G.
This cream is easy to apply, smells good and is hydrating. The only downside is that it doesn't absorb into my skin very well. When I wake up my under eyes are still almost greasy from the cream.
Felicita l.
olympia wa
I actually have it on right now but my mom loves this stuff and so do I my eyes never felt so fresh and alive no more puffiness or anything like if u need that boost under your eyes def get this
Heather B.
I really like this eye cream, because it's very moisturizing, but not too thick to where you can feel a layer on your eye. It's non greasy and a little goes a lot way. I GOT a sample of it from the website and loved. Recommend 10/10 give it a try or at least get a sample!
Julia G.
Miami FL
I was recommended this product for dark puffy under eyes. I am a practical person and know there is not much that can be done to correct my inherited dark circles. But this cream has dramatically improved my appearance. I apply morning and night and feel great about the way my eyes are looking!
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
I love this eye cream, very creamy & effective as well. It is very gentle!! I bought mine at ulta. First time I have used it & I loved it. It has a good value on it! I would buy this again.
Haley W.
I am an esthetician and I swear by Mario! This eye cream is a life saver! You can never start taking care of your skin too early especially the areas around your eye. This eye cream gives my tender skin around my eyes the youthfulness and moisture they have been missing! Definitely would recommend this product.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Jennifer  N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been looking for an under eye correcting or depuffing cream because my under eye bags are just getting worse. Do you guys recommend this? I have oily to combination skin but under my eyes it gets oily sometimes
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Would anyone ever recommend this product for under I puffiness and dark circles?