BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Annette L.
Odessa, FL
The only reason this isn't getting five stars is bc I didn't use it for maybe a month or so and the cream turned into a thick almost paste and is completely unusuable now. But before it went all useless on me it was my favorite night time cream, so rich it felt almost like a body butter for my eyes
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
I like all of Mario badescu products. I love the drying lotion and this ceramide herbal eye cream. It's effective and nice on the skin. The packaging is fine no complains. It could be prettier but it's still amazing
Shannon K.
Diberville, MS
This is just your run of the mill eye cream. I suppose that if you have decent under eyes, this would work just fine for you. However, my severe dry under eyes need more moisture. It was fine, but i didn't see a reduction in my fine lines and wrinkles.
stephanie s.
Secaucus, NJ
Mario Badescu makes THE best eye treatments! Such is definitely the case for Ceramide Herbal eye cream. It is a super effective eye cream for fine lines and rejuvenation. It is gentle throughout and the smell is great! The price point can be a little tricky, but overall, it's totally worth it!
Isabel A.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've been using Mario Badescu for about 6 years now and i wouldn't change it for anything! They're pretty fair priced and not too harsh so sensitive skin users can definitely benefit from his stuff! Very effective! I would recommend to all my friends
Avrie B.
Worcester, MA
In love with this product. Really hydrates my under eye area and reduces the look of fine lines. I put it on before bed every night and feel like I wake up looking more awake. This product is placed at such a cheap a price for how it well it works. Would highly  recommend this product.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I love Mario Badescu, however this eye cream left me a bit disappointed. It feels greasy on the skin and does not absorb well - especially for wearing under makeup - and has a strange texture to it. I would recommend Mario Badescu a million times over, but not this particular product.
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
This eye cream is fantastic! Wears great under makeup and I use it morning and night. It's very hydrating but sinks into the skin quick! Love this brand as a whole and it's pretty affordable for the quality of the line!
Teressa L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've loved everything I've gotten from Mario Badescu, and this product is no different! I never really had used eye creams before because I never noticed a difference, but I definitely noticed that after using this product, my general eye area felt much more moisturized. Although it's on the pricier side, I'd definitely repurchase!
Emily B.
West Boylston , MA
Can't go wrong with anything Mario puts out. I wish they still sent samples in the mail! I generally grab it at Ulta, because they give a free gift. All of his products are great on my sensitive skin.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?