BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
This is so cooling. This eye cream makes my eyes feel so refreshed. It's wonderful. It is definitely what I was expecting. The packaging could be better. It's cheap plastic so make sure you get the lid on tight. Other than that, it's a wonderful product.
Candice G.
Eliot, ME
I think this is a great product for your above and under eye area! As someone who suffers from dark circles and bags this seems to minimize both of those issues!! I would for sure but again especially because they were so prompt on sending my free samples!
Juvilyn I.
San Francisco, CA
In love with the herbal cream! It's such an affordable eye cream that really works deep to eliminate any puffiness. You can purchase this at Ulta or Sephora. It was very effective and to see major results, use 3-4 times a week. Most definitely worth it!
Amy P.
This is cooling and refreshing to my eyes. It helps to depuff as well as moisturize my under eye area. Also makeup applies nicely over it. I have been using this for a while now and there is still plenty of product in the tub. Also a more affordable brand.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I am a HUGE fan of Mario Badescu. I love all of the products offered and they are priced so incredibly well. I noticed more of a firmness in the crepe like areas around my eyes. It wasn't gunky, thick, or heavy. So I had no problem wearing it to bed.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I received this product as a sample and fell in love. Ended up ordering! It is somewhat pricey but it lasts a long time and it's worth the value. It's the only eye cream that I will continue to use. The other products are great for your skin as well.
Tanya B.
The BEST eye cream EVER!! This is my HG eye cream. After about 3 uses, I noticed a big difference in the under eye area. The skin is smoothr than it has been in years. My makeup looks great again! Cannot say enough good things about this product.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
This eye cream is amazing!!!!!!!!! 10 out of 10 would recommend it to a friend! It completely got rid of my under eye bags and let's be honest, those things were hideous!!!!!!! But anyways they look much better since I've been using this product!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Love, love, love this! I was given a deluxe sample after buying some other Mario Badescu products at Nordstrom and I went back to get it. It has an amazing texture and absorbs so well! Plus, for a department store brand the price is amazing!
trina M.
I LOVE the feeling of this on my eyes!!! Its thick and I like that feeling better than usual thin consistency of other eye creams I've used (benefit its potent, one from elf). I just feel like because of its consistency its much more hydrating!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?