BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Kelsey W.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this eye cream! Mario Madescu products have always been a favorite for me, and this eye cream is no exception. It is VERY reasonably priced and helps my eye area feel very hydrated, but not sticky. The ingredients are all natural and my sensitive skin reacts lovely to it! LOVE this product!
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
Oh Mario Baddscu how I love your products! I can say nothing but wonderful things about this product! It exceeded all of my expectations! It was very gentle on my under eye area. I have been looking for a cream for a while and I am so happy I found this one! I would definitely recommend!
Crystal W.
This product seems to work overnight! Having children of varying ages, they need personalized attention from the love only a Mom can give. Between running errands, cooking, and cleaning, at the end of the day, this SuperMom is exhausted and my eyes show it. I love this eye cream because it is weightless, absorbs quickly, and has a light scent.
Tierney T.
Ashburn, VA
The Ceramic Herbal Eye Cream has been my recent obsession. I have to get up at 4 AM almost every day for work and using this in the last few months has been a life saver. The bags under my eyes are less noticeable and the skin is firmer and moisturized. I use this every morning and night with my skin routine. It truly is obsession worthy!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this at Ulta since I was in need of an eye cream. I love other products from this brand so I grabbed this one. It's very lightweight but keeps your eyes moisturized. It also does not burn if you add it close to your eye. It's affordable for an eye cream and I would def recomend.
Jennifer V.
A month ago I went to Ulta Define an eye cream that would help me fix my dry eyelid and under eyes. I spoke to one of the representatives and she recommended this product. After using it for a month I'm not a fan of it. It really hasn't done much for my eyelids or my under eyes. It leaves an oily type of residue on my eyes and it doesn't seem to sink into my skin. I have used to his have used Mario Badescu products before but this product just wasn't for me.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love how relaxing this product feels as soon as I apply on my face. Packaging is very nice and easy to carry around. I love how moisturizing it feels underneath my eyes and after a couple of days using it I noticed less puffiness underneath my eyes. Definitely would recommend :)
Melody K.
Roy , UT
It's okay stuff. I didn't really see anything special about it. Seemed like regular stuff. I wouldn't purchase it again. I would probably try some other eye cream. I wouldn't recommend this if your finding something really good. It felt greasy too and I didn't even use that much. Not good at all. Just okay.
Misty L.
Orange
Amazing if you refrigerate it and apply at night and in the morning with ring finger,tap a small amount under eye into both corners and all over lid,you will wake up with less puffiness and even on the days you've had too little sleep or too much salt,it will help take down the bags and ease up the dark circles,this and a good concealer will be a college students best friends,oh and coffee ;)
Karlee B.
Carlinville, IL
I love love love this product. Mario Badescu anything is amazing. It is overall an amazing brand. This cream met all my expectations and made my skin feel great and hydrated. I am fairly young, but I love using an under eye cream so that I stay looking young. Highly recommended.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back