BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Jennie O.
This does not make me break out, which is a big accomplishment, considering my sensitive skin. I don't know that it really does anything dramatic for me, in terms of visible results, but it definitely isn't causing any problems for me. I don't have a lot of eye area issues, so maybe this will do a better job for someone with more potential for dramatic results.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
I read so much about this product on different blogs and websites and was thinking I needed an eye cream instead of just using my Origins cream. I like the thickness and feeling. It feels great coming out of my fridge and applying it to my eyes. However, there's something that irritated me in the product and I definitely stopped using it on the eye. I kind of used it on my neck now to use up the bottle. Tried to use on my face but there was always a little itch and I'm not going to do anything to irritate my face since I finally just became acne free!😀
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
Mario Badescu has amazing skin care products. After trying so many different eye creams, this one worked the best to moisturize my skin without irritating it. My eye area is sensitive, so it generally gets red and bumpy if I dont use a good product. However, it claims to moisturize and brighten. It definitely moisturizes but doesn't brighten.
Shannon W.
Jacksonville, FL
The way this eye cream goes on feels like butter! Well, not like you're putting butter on your face, but it glides.on easily and feels INCREDIBLE! No heavy scents and it doesn't feel oily. Its light and refreshing. Putting on eye cream after I wash my face is one of my favorite times of the day, and this product makes me feel pampered, beautiful and youthful! This is a staple for any woman!
Stephanie N.
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan. Their products are reasonable and good. I was given this as a gift. It is creamy, but doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. It doesn't cause me to have acne around the eye like some of the other products I have tried. This last for a long time, as long as you make sure the lid is sealed.
Maryssa B.
About a month ago, I received this eye cream as a sample, and I have been in love with it ever since! I suffer from dull and purple under eyes, and I definitely have found that this eye cream has helped with that. Not only does it moisturized and brighten my under eye, it makes makeup application easier
Victoria P.
I love this stuff! I've been using it for a couple months and I'm just now almost out. I love it! It has a really nice cooling sensation that I really like about it. I haven't really noticed a huge change in my under eye but that's on me because I didn't take a before picture to confirm this! Do recommend!
Kelsey W.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this eye cream! Mario Madescu products have always been a favorite for me, and this eye cream is no exception. It is VERY reasonably priced and helps my eye area feel very hydrated, but not sticky. The ingredients are all natural and my sensitive skin reacts lovely to it! LOVE this product!
Crystal W.
This product seems to work overnight! Having children of varying ages, they need personalized attention from the love only a Mom can give. Between running errands, cooking, and cleaning, at the end of the day, this SuperMom is exhausted and my eyes show it. I love this eye cream because it is weightless, absorbs quickly, and has a light scent.
Tierney T.
Ashburn, VA
The Ceramic Herbal Eye Cream has been my recent obsession. I have to get up at 4 AM almost every day for work and using this in the last few months has been a life saver. The bags under my eyes are less noticeable and the skin is firmer and moisturized. I use this every morning and night with my skin routine. It truly is obsession worthy!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back