BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Maleigha S.
New Iberia, LA
Mario Badescu is my actual Savior!! I absolutely love all of his products. I have very sensitive skin so finding products that won't break me out is a must and these products have never irritated my face. This eye cream is one of my favorites because it smells so good and really soothes and hydrates my eyes at the beginning and end of each day. I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning and I love it. None of his products are tested on animals so that's another major plus. A bit pricey but worth every penny. Definitely recommend
Rebecca D.
Orlando
Plain and simple, Mario Badescu's Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream is a great every day product to use morning and night. I specially picked this cream because of it's claim to reduce darkness under the eyes and I definitely noticed a difference. The darkness is still there but not nearly as much as before. I've tried both the gel and cream and while the gel felt more cooling on the skin, I noticed more results with the cream. I have had a few hit or misses with Mario Badescu products because I have sensitive skin, so as with all new products test it on a small patch of skin first.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I have enjoyed this product. It provides a nice amount of moisture to the under eye area. I have sensitive eyes and have struggled with finding an eye cream that doesn't give me an allergic reaction, but the all natural ingredients get along well with my eyes. I haven't noticed any change in under eye color or firmness, just moisture. But this eye cream will last you FOREVER. I've had mine for probably 6 months. I use it morning and evening and it still looks like I've barely touched my jar. When I finish this jar, I intend to purchase another Mario Badescu eye cream to see if I can help my darkness under my eyes, firmness, or fine lines.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing on the eyes Amazing product on point really makes a difference I get compliments all the time kn my skin since using it love it very effective good value pricey too but Worth it too I would buy again most deff and yes I would
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Ive been using this eye cream for a few weeks now and I have nothing but awesome things to say about it. It works well under my foundation and concealer as well which is a total plus. I use it day and night. It has been making my under eyes much more hydrated and also adding a certain brightness as well. Totally glad I gave it a try and will continue to use it in my skincare regimen.
Jennifer H.
Brandywine, MD
I first started using the Ceramide Herbal eye gel from Mario Badescu in 2011 when I was introduced to the Beauty Department at Nordstrom. It gives my eyes the boost they need and keeps them refreshed and assists with the puffiness around them. My schedule is very hectic and I don't always get the sleep I need so this is a must in my beauty routine. I usually purchase it at Nordstrom and I believe its about $18
Sierrah G.
Westerville, OH
I started using this product when they were sending out samples to their customers. This eye cream is amazing and helps to give eyes a fresher look! When I was working night shift, I would use this all of the time to avoid bags and dark circles. The only thing that I do not like is the high price. It's definitely worth a try if they are giving out samples to ensure that it works well for you!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a love affair with Mario products and this one is in my holy grail. Now that I am in my late 20's I am much more concerned with my skin care routine and a great eye cream is a must. I love that this isn't too greasy, I even wear it under my makeup sometimes and I have no problem with my makeup coming off. I also think the price is great considering this little jar will last you months!
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Amanda D.
I purchased this at ulta and have to say it is one of my favorite eye creams! You get so much product for the price ($20). It's hydrating and does help with dark circles! Perfect for someone like me who has drier skin and doesn't get enough sleep!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?

back