BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Elizabeth L.
New Haven, CT
One of my favorite eye creams. Super moisturizing without being too heavy, gentle on sensitive skin, and layers nicely with other products without pilling. The ceramides help plump fine lines. I've bought this a few times and will continue to repurchase!
kenzmakeupp
Totally got rid of my bags and it smells amazing , great packinging good quality and price , totally worth the money defiantly will be buying this again , good value not pricey at all , I  would totally but this again I have already ordered another
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I really like this stuff. I like that it has natural ingredients. It has no smell which is great for sensitive skin. this stuff is really hydrating under the eyes it takes a while for it to absorb on my oily skin but I'm sure with dryer skin it would absorb more quickly i also don't use it in the morning because it takes so long to absorb but i love this eye cream and will definitely be repurchasing when i run out which wont be for a while because a tiny bit goes a really long way.
Maleigha S.
New Iberia, LA
Mario Badescu is my actual Savior!! I absolutely love all of his products. I have very sensitive skin so finding products that won't break me out is a must and these products have never irritated my face. This eye cream is one of my favorites because it smells so good and really soothes and hydrates my eyes at the beginning and end of each day. I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning and I love it. None of his products are tested on animals so that's another major plus. A bit pricey but worth every penny. Definitely recommend
I love the feel of this cream. It's a bit thicker in consistency so I put it on at night to let it really sink in. My under eyes always look beautifully hydrated.
Rebecca D.
Orlando
Plain and simple, Mario Badescu's Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream is a great every day product to use morning and night. I specially picked this cream because of it's claim to reduce darkness under the eyes and I definitely noticed a difference. The darkness is still there but not nearly as much as before. I've tried both the gel and cream and while the gel felt more cooling on the skin, I noticed more results with the cream. I have had a few hit or misses with Mario Badescu products because I have sensitive skin, so as with all new products test it on a small patch of skin first.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I have enjoyed this product. It provides a nice amount of moisture to the under eye area. I have sensitive eyes and have struggled with finding an eye cream that doesn't give me an allergic reaction, but the all natural ingredients get along well with my eyes. I haven't noticed any change in under eye color or firmness, just moisture. But this eye cream will last you FOREVER. I've had mine for probably 6 months. I use it morning and evening and it still looks like I've barely touched my jar. When I finish this jar, I intend to purchase another Mario Badescu eye cream to see if I can help my darkness under my eyes, firmness, or fine lines.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Amazing on the eyes Amazing product on point really makes a difference I get compliments all the time kn my skin since using it love it very effective good value pricey too but Worth it too I would buy again most deff and yes I would
Amanda D.
I purchased this at ulta and have to say it is one of my favorite eye creams! You get so much product for the price ($20). It's hydrating and does help with dark circles! Perfect for someone like me who has drier skin and doesn't get enough sleep!
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
I first started using the Ceramide Herbal eye gel from Mario Badescu in 2011 when I was introduced to the Beauty Department at Nordstrom. It gives my eyes the boost they need and keeps them refreshed and assists with the puffiness around them. My schedule is very hectic and I don't always get the sleep I need so this is a must in my beauty routine. I usually purchase it at Nordstrom and I believe its about $18
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?