BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Love this eye cream! I find that it really hydrates my under eye. I use another eye cream and with the other one I wake up with my under eye so dry, the other cream I use is far dark circles. This gel doesn't get rid of dark circles, it just hydrates. And does an amazing job at it!
UPDATE: I have been using this for almost a year and it's absolutely amazing! I have very dry, flaky skin, but my under eye is not! It's very hydrated and even if I miss a day of using this my skin won't dull or dry. I think long term it has really improved my under eye. I also use this on my eye lids and I find that my eye makeup stays on long.
Maridania C.
It is a very different formula in the form of gel and not the conventional cream that we all know, lets the relaxed, fresh look in order very good results and sensation. Recommended brand and product.
Kennedy K.
Creamy, lightweight, and moisturizing. The smell was tolerable, nothing too chemically. Didn't irritate my underage, and helped hydrate. Nothing super special but good affordable eye cream.
Melissa B.
Delaware, OH
I was sent a huge sample pack with this product included; you take a quiz and they send you custom samples for your skin type. Smells really good and makes your eyes look brighter as well.
Ada S.
Salt Lake City
Weird texture, like spongy but watery but thick. Really hard to put into words. I used an entire little tub of it and it did nothing special for me, but I was so intrigued by the texture.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
i really love this eye cream, it’s almost like a gel consistency. it has a cooling effect to the eyes but it leaves my under eyes feeling so refreshed and not puffy in the morning!
Natalie P.
first off, i love this brand. the smell of every product is so nice and the packaging is always simple but elegant. i've only used this once but i will be repurchasing it, you can find it at your local Ulta!
Dana M.
Lehighton, PA
I love this! It's very thick and moisturizing, and you only need the teeniest bit of product. I felt like it was really helping with my fine lines (I'm only 24 but I SWEAR I have them). I would buy it again.
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
Love this product! A tiny bit goes a long way making it worth your buck. Even my boyfriend likes using it! It's very thick and makes my undereye nice and smooth for perfect concealer application.
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
I really wanted to like it, but for my needs it hasn't impressed me. I don't see any difference in my dark circles nor the fine lines on my bottom lid. I will probably not go back to this product, but will try the collegen eye cream instead.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?