BY MARIO BADESCU #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Megan O.
Love the brand and every product I've bought from them so far. This eye cream is GREAT! It's perfect for extremely sensitive skin, like mine, super hydrating, and makes me look much more awake in the morning, after putting it on the night before.
Cara N.
My most favorite eye cream by far! My under eye has fine lines and was becoming crepey due to age. I noticed a difference the first night I used it, and a huge improvement over time. I love everything I've tried from Mario Badescu.
Taylor C.
Aiken, SC
This stuff is awesome. It’s very gentle! It brightens my dark circles & reduces the puffiness under my eyes. It helps with my fine lines & crows feet. I buy mine at Ulta!!! You should definitely try it if you’re thinking about it!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I use this every night to help keep my makeup from creasing in the morning. It feels very hydrating the second you apply it and in the morning there's obvious improvement.
Self C.
Granite city
I love all of these products the prices are cheap for how amazing the products are especially this one i normally only go for the other products from this company but I decided to go with something new and enjoyed it thoroughly
Kelly S.
Greensboro, NC
This cream has a nice texture an pleasant scent. It wasn't too expensive, but didn't give the results I was expecting. I probably won't purchase it again. If you want a cooling night time eye cream this is good, but if you want drastic results I would look elsewhere.
Abbey P.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this for a week and I've already noticed a difference in my eyes. I put this on every night before I go to bed and wake up with my eyes looking brighter. The packaging is awesome and even though it looks small, a little really does go a long way.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
The ONLY eye cream that I've purchased that does not irritate my eye area. I'm not sure how effective eye creams are, but it certainly soothes and moisturizes... and seems to make at least a small but noticeable difference.
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
After using this eye cream for a few weeks, the dark circles under my eyes have significantly lightened up. With a pretty low price point, this is my go to for morning and night eye cream. The consistency is a bit different than others, so just beware of that!
Sophia B.
I absolutely love this eye cream! I feel like it reduced the texture under my eyes extremely well. I love the texture of it! It completely exceeded my expectations. I would purchase this again, without hesitation.
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?