BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, balm-like texture. Delivers antioxidant-rich hydration. Promotes a brighter, more radiant under-eye.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum,Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, PVM/MA Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-24, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would this fall short as a moisturizer in the winter? Som...1 Answers
  • Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine l...1 Answers
  • I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do he...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Love the feeling of this product. It doesn't make my under eye feel greasy which is the worst quality an eye cream can have. my under eyes feel moisturized and soft after using this. Mario Badescu has some of my favorite products and you cannot go wrong buying from this brand. You can purchase online or in Ulta.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I absolutely love this eye cream. It's very soft on the eyes, the smell is not too fragrant or offputting. This product is very affective and it made my eyes less wrinkly underneath and on my eyelids. The only complaint I have is how the product will chunk up, but that is all. I would definitely recommend.
Jordan L.
South Bend, IN
This product is very hydrating and great as a night eye cream. However, it doesn't absorb very quickly and leaves an oily, sticky feel. The skin around my eyes feels nice and hydrated in the morning, so I think this is a better cream for night. You wouldn't be able to put on makeup after this.
Frances V.
Fountain Vly, CA
I honestly didn't notice any changes in my skin while using this product, however the cream itself felt very nice and it is reasonably priced compared to other anti-aging type products. I will admit I didn't have any fine lines the last time I used this so I wonder if I would find it more effective now that I actually have a need.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m a bit yes and no with this one. Mario’s brand has always been a great brand. The prices can sometimes be high. The quality is ok, nothing special. The only eye cream I’ve tried by them. But I think I won’t again because there is many other skincare brands with the same or better quality for less.
Maci W.
Ypsilanti, MI
i love this product. it has a gel consistency which is different for an eye cream. the ceramides really help to moisturize my very dry undereyes, it’s very effective but gentle. i use this both morning and night. i wish it was a little less tacky, but it works so good i don’t mind!
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye cream did work effectively in leaving my undereyes very moisturized but it had a little too much of a greasy feeling for me. It might work better for those with very dry undereyes. Also didn't notice a change in depuffing. The search of the perfect eye cream continues.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
A girl can never have too many eye creams, there's just no such thing! We're always looking for that wonder cream that's going to reduce puffiness, banish dark circles, fight fine lines, and make us look refreshed and youthful. Don't think it exists? Well, I'm here to tell you that the Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream comes pretty close! I keep this bad boy in the fridge and apply a dab under my eyes after cleansing my face. I haven't been using it long enough or regularly enough to determine what the long-term results are, but I do really enjoy using it. It's lightweight and absorbs easily into my skin. This makes it convenient to use in the mornings when I'm running on a tight schedule since it wears quite well under make up. I haven't noticed any particularly moisturizing effects...yet! My under-eyes seem to be one of my dried areas though, so it could just be that my skin needs more moisture than the average person. Overall, this is a great eye cream/gel, and at this price point, it's definitely worth a try!
Gianna R.
Lake Orion, MI
Didn't see much of a difference with this eye cream but it was still nice. I only kept using it because I thought it would do something and I just felt like using it was better than nothing. Would not repurchase just because I feel like there are other products out there that give better results.
Heather B.
I really like this eye cream, because it's very moisturizing, but not too thick to where you can feel a layer on your eye. It's non greasy and a little goes a lot way. I GOT a sample of it from the website and loved. Recommend 10/10 give it a try or at least get a sample!
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it reduce dark circle for real ? Is it a long term effect?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy under eye and lids?
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Would this or the Hyaluronic eye cream be best for fine lines and slight wrinkles? Also looking for good hydration.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
I've been hesitant to buy this eye cream although I do hear good things of all of Mario Badescu but does it really work ? If so , how many times can I apply it and when will I see results?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
How does this compare to the other eye creams for really sensitive/allergic reaction prone skin?