BY MARIO BADESCU #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Super lightweight, oil-free gel. De-puffs and rehydrates tired eyes.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Lecithin, Glycolipids,Caprylyl Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Pat a small amount of gel under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jody P.
I have a love/hate relationship with this eye gel. It’s very refreshing and soothing when applying to my sensitive eye contour area. It’s lightweight enough to use during the day though,it’s a little sticky immediately after using so I wouldn’t recommend using under makeup. The product seems to immediately smooth any dry skin around my eyes but I don’t think it’s actually remedying the dry skin in the long run. I think there are much better eye gels out there that are comparable in price and much more effective, like the Neutrogena hydro boost eye gel. will finish the rest of the jar but will probably not be repurchasing. Bummer since I’m a huge fan of the Mario Badescu line :(
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
Upon first opening, this product is quite messy. The protective removable seal under the lid is difficult to open and led to a good deal of the gel spurting out. That's a small issue but my biggest criticism is the way the gel leaves my skin feeling greasy. It never fully absorbs even if using a small amount. It does, however, do a good job of de-puffing and evening out my undereye skin tone. Despite this, I couldn't deal with the greasy feeling so I returned.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
this is the first eye product i have ever used as far as skincare goes. i loved the gel consistency because it almost felt like i was using aloe vera which is always soothing. i added this product to my routine for a while but i honestly didn’t notice any difference in my undereyes or eyelids. i feel as though this may work well for some but my skin might personally need something different for my eye area.
Dani E.
Absolutely effective in reducing dryness and fine lines under the eyes. A bit slimy and sticky at first, but under eyes quickly drink it up and are left smooth, soft and bouncy. My expectations were certainly exceeded in using this product, as my fine lines were visibly reduced, and looked generally much less puffy over the course of about 2 weeks (I received a small sample to try for $2.99 in shipping along with some other samples from the brand). Worth a try if you’re seeking a cheap and effective product to diminish signs of aging under the eyes!
Amber B.
This is my holy grail for dark circles and puffy eyes! I really noticed a difference within about a week of using this on my under eyes. The darkness faded and my eyes always felt so refreshed after using. The gel goes on smooth and I don’t have to rub it in to much to feel it going into my skins. I’m going to repurchase when I run out!
Patricia P.
New York
Loved this eye cream. It didnt skin or irritate my eye area and it had a cooling sensation. I love that its a gel because its really light and doesnt feel greasy. Its a little on the pricier side but a little goes a long way. Pkus the company provides free samples with a purchase. I would definitely recommend this
Erika S.
Newark, NJ
The product felt very smooth underneath my eyes. I didn’t feel like I had to rub it in my skin since it just glided through easily. I did wake up with hydrated under eyes but I didn’t notice much difference in the dark circles. Then again I only used this for two weeks. Maybe a longer use of the product may have worked for the dark circles. But overall great!
Justine P.
Virginia, MN
Didn’t really notice a huge difference while using this. The gel consistency was kinda sticky for my liking. I dont think this is a bad product! It was super gentle and never stung my eye area which happens to me sometimes! I wouldn’t repurchase but it’s worth a shot if you’re looking for a new cream
bekah p.
austin
I thought this product was kind of sticky and a bit unpleasant after I applied it to my under eye, however I did like the packaging because it was very easy to open, I do think it could have worked a bit better because after about 4 uses of this product my eye bags remained around the same.
Emily Z.
New York
I love that this product is a cool gel it helps calm my under-eye puffiness in morning and really helps calm my skin before bed. I love placing this product around my entire eye (including eyelid) when my eyes are feeling super dry. Overall this is my favorite eye cream at the moment and I would definitely recommend for sensitive skin!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this intended for age-prevention or to treat signs of aging? I am looking for a relatively inexpensive moisturizing eye product to hydrate the skin around my eyes for the prevention of aging. I have pretty sensitive skin.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
Is this a night product, or a day product?
Sarah J.