Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel uploaded by Jordan C.Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel uploaded by Brenea W.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Ceramide Eye Gel see more...

Annie B.
Ithaca
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
The gel consistency of this products is awesome, especially if you keep it in the fridge for extra cooling effect. It's not my favorite Mario Badescu product I've tried, but it is a good one. It's a bit sticky and leaves a residue, so I'd recommend using this at night. But definitely makes a difference in terms of under-eye puffiness.
liz c.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
I started using this last winter. I apply it in the morning and at night. I don’t use it everyday, and I am still using the same pot I bought last year. A little goes a long way! Try adding it to the refrigerator before putting it on for a refreshing feeling.
Brianna M.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
I love this eye cream!! I never used to pay attention to my under eyes until recently when I noticed my make up would always crease there. So I tried this eye cream and I fell in love! It's a little on the pricey side but a little goes a very long way!
bekah b.
Murrieta
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
I immediately noticed the absence of creasing when I began using this product. even though I only had a sample and could only use it for a couple of weeks, I was still extremely impressed. I would love to purchase this product again.
Delaney T.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
This gel did nothing for my puffy eyes besides make them puffy AND sticky! I was so disappointed because Mario has great products, but this was definitely a bust. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase. Sad :(
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
In love. This cream, combined with my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer has saved my face. I use this 2x a day, once in the morning and once at night, and then follow it up with the Bye Bye under eye during the day. The difference is significant (see photo: left before, right after). I will definitely continue to rebuy!
Nallely P.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
I was in search of a new eye cream, I came across this one and I absolutely love it! It is super hydrating and it applies very smoothly. The professional at Ulta said that some people even leave in the refrigerator and apply it cold to help reduce puffiness and for a fresh feel. I keep mine in my bathroom cabinet and that alone helps me a lot. I would recommend!
Halli S.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
I absolutely love this eye gel for extreme hydration for the skin. It is great for nightime and shows definite benefits in the morning. The only downside is getting it too close to your eyes as it will easily irritate your eyes.
Brenea W.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
Love that the product hydrates your under eye area. Would recommend this for products you need to use if your skin is more on the dry side. I have huge bags so this wasn't the type of product I was looking for hence giving it a 3.
Katie W.
Review for: Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel
Another amazing product I have found from this brand! I have loved all of the things I have tried from this brand & this is another to add to the list. I like that it is a gel formula so t doesn't feel heavy or greasy, but it still does a great job of keeping my under eyes hydrated. I would recommend this to everyone