Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel uploaded by Brenea W.Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel uploaded by Jordan C.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Ceramide Eye Gel see more...

Halli S.
Halli S.
I absolutely love this eye gel for extreme hydration for the skin. It is great for nightime and shows definite benefits in the morning. The only downside is getting it too close to your eyes as it will easily irritate your eyes.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
In love. This cream, combined with my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer has saved my face. I use this 2x a day, once in the morning and once at night, and then follow it up with the Bye Bye under eye during the day. The difference is significant (see photo: left before, right after). I will definitely continue to rebuy!
Nallely P.
Nallely P.
Cicero, IL
I was in search of a new eye cream, I came across this one and I absolutely love it! It is super hydrating and it applies very smoothly. The professional at Ulta said that some people even leave in the refrigerator and apply it cold to help reduce puffiness and for a fresh feel. I keep mine in my bathroom cabinet and that alone helps me a lot. I would recommend!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Lee
Used it about a week now, it feels cooling on the skin, can't tell if this product work or not but my sister said it worked for her! So definitely try it out! The only down part about this product is that because it's a gel, it doesn't dry off at all, it just sits on your skin. Don't like the sticky feeling in the morning!
Brenea W.
Brenea W.
Love that the product hydrates your under eye area. Would recommend this for products you need to use if your skin is more on the dry side. I have huge bags so this wasn't the type of product I was looking for hence giving it a 3.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Another amazing product I have found from this brand! I have loved all of the things I have tried from this brand & this is another to add to the list. I like that it is a gel formula so t doesn't feel heavy or greasy, but it still does a great job of keeping my under eyes hydrated. I would recommend this to everyone
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I got this as a free sample and have been continuously using it as directed for about a week or two. It's refreshing under the eyes but I haven't noticed a difference in my under eyes at all. It also is super sticky after application which I don't really like. Honestly I suggest the elf cosmetics illuminating eye cream over this
Jonaly C.
Jonaly C.
Bronx, NY
Really love how hydrated this product left my undereyes. I have extremely dark circles and they get dry from time to time but using this product day and night left my undereyes looking bright and moisturized! Would totally recommend if you need some life under those yes!
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Auburn, WA
I like it very much. Even after the first use, I think my eye puffiness has reduced a lot ( although my dark circles became more visible that way) I think it made me more abate of my bad habits of sleeping late. I especially like to put in the fridge before applying.
Shamita R.
Shamita R.
Bronx, NY
I've tried many different eye creams and I think it really made a difference with my dark circles. Note that it does not resolve the issue completely. It weans away to lighten the darkness slowly. I wish there was more product though.