Mario Badescu Cellufirm Moisturizer uploaded by Cate L.Mario Badescu Cellufirm Moisturizer uploaded by Cate L.Mario Badescu Cellufirm Moisturizer uploaded by Tiara G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Nourishing, skin-smoothing formula. Infused with powerful Peptides. Encourages more youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Isopropyl Myristate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Esters, Myristyl Lactate, Oligopeptide-5, Tocopherol, Pollen Extract, Collagen, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans,Myristyl Alcohol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Carrageenan, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Sodium Borate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this suitable to use on the neck and chest? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
This AMAZING moisturizer totally transforms your skin with immediate results! After one use, you notice how nourished your skin feels. Throughout continued use you begin to see deeper results, such as improvement in skin elasticity with firmer rejuvenated looking skin. The formula is packed with tons of peptides that plump the skin leaving you with a healthy feel and look. I absolutely recommend this product!!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I was in search of a good moisturizer for a while and came across this by a friends recommendation. I don’t think it has made my fine lines appear finer or disappear but it has for sure hydrated my face but not made it oily. I use it only at night after applying Thayers toner. It’s a small bottle for $16 I believe; might be too much but if you suffer from dry skin during those winter months then this is the moisturizer for you.
Caitie G.
West Point, UT
I love MARIO Badescu moisturizers, they work well for me all year round and I'm able to bounce from moisturizer to moisturizer without any problems.  I like the cellufirm moisturizer because it has a nice mild scent and it absorbs into skin quickly leaving it feeling refreshed.  This product will work wonders from young to mature skin.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Nice, thick moisturizer that absorbs quickly and leaves no lingering residue behind. The smell is pleasant and the texture is creamy. I've only been using for a few weeks so I haven't noticed an extreme change in the firmness of my skin, but I've had good results with other Mario Badescu products so I am hopeful.
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
I wish it had been more moisturizing i found myself applying it more often than i would like. I used it every morning and night and my skin was still dry. I've found better lotions and would not use this again. It would be good for those with normal/oily skin just not dry skin.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Lovvvvve me some Mario badescu!! This product is so lite and smooth. A little def goes a long way soo don't be turned off by the price tag. I paid $18 at ulta and its 2 fl oz, but def well worth it. Would be purchasing again
Tiara G.
After a very long and interesting search I'm happy to announce that I have found my holy grail moisturizer. I have yet to find anything else that is so hydrating but does not make me oily. I use this cream twice a day along with witch hazel and let me tell you, my skin has NEVER looked better. I will be 30 in November but thanks to top notch products from companies such as Mario Badescu, I am able to maintain a youthful look. For that I am incredibly grateful and can not recommend this product enough! 💖👑
Natalia W.
Harwood Hts, IL
I tried a sample of this moisturizer and it was amazing! I had to go and buy a full size because it makes your skin feel so smooth and great!
Katie B.
Arlington , WA
I love this moisturizer!! It's fresh and clean without feeling too heavy! I use it down into my chest area to help with fine lines too!
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this suitable to use on the neck and chest?