Mario Badescu Carnation Eye Makeup Remover Oil

by Mario Badescu

Rich, oil-based formula. Dissolves away all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Hulle Minérale), Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance)

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Has anyone used this who has sensitive oily acne-prone skin? I’ve heard face oils are great for gentle makeup remover and fine for oily skin, but I worry it will be too heavy.
Start your review of Mario Badescu Carnation Eye Makeup Remover Oil!
How would you rate this product?
I have very sensitive eye skin that gets red, puffy and dry easily. This is the only eye make up remover I have ever used that does not irritate my eyes. I even got some IN my eye being careless and it did not burn. I received this as a sample in an order and it is wonderful. I like the oil and it seems less drying and very gentle.
Works pretty well. It's definitely not my first choice of makeup remover, but not my last choice either. I choose wisely of what I put on my face and the ingredients aren't the best either. I had high expectations and this did not meet them. Depending on if you care about the ingredients, depends on whether you will like it or not.
Boynton Beach
I wear a lot of makeup and at the end of the day when I take my makeup off it doesn't always all come off. After using this product my acne has cleared up because there's no extra make up on my face. I recommend this product to anyone who wears make up because it will truly clean your skin and free it of all make up!
I love the scent of this product, I just grab a cotton and I put the oil to remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner. I only use it for my eyes because I have oily skin and I don't want to put more oils into my face. It has a friendly and organic package and I will buy it again.
Davison
Great product! Worked very well for me with my sensitive skin. Smell was not overwhelming like a lot of other skin/facial products I've tried or used in the past. Only downfall was that this brand can only be found in certain stores, like Ulta, and not in my local drug stores.
Joliet, IL
Super gentle on my skin and removes all makeup with ease! I do not feel greasy after using it and following up with my cucumber cleanser lotion just makes my skin glow with natural light! It is the cutest bottle and I will continue to purchase through the Mario Badescu line!
Biloxi
This is a good product for removing makeup from your eyes. However, it is a bit oily which obviously isn't good if you have oily skin. I purchased at ulta. It does seem that you have to press a little harder that I would like to remove all product. Overall it's okay.
San Diego , CA
I loved this product! It takes off my caked on makeup with no struggle! I wear waterproof mascara and liner and it doesn't budge, but with this , it comes off like butter. It is gentle on my skin and I don't mind the smell too much. I recommend washing your face twice, since its oil based makeup remover.
Walnut, CA
This is a okay product, not a fan of the very greasy feeling it leaves and I usually have to wash my face a couple of times after to remove the greasiness it leaves, takes off most of my eye makeup but sometimes I still wake up with a little raccoon eye.
Richmond, TX
After a dramatic makeup full of pigments and colors this is one of my favorites makeup remover. It takes everything from you eyes so easy and gentle. The price is very good and the results beyond expectations. So gentle to the skin and no rashes.