Mario Badescu Calma Mask uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.Mario Badescu Calma Mask uploaded by Savannah L.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle clay-based mask. Helps restore balance and rejuvenate skin. Delivers gentle, soothing hydration.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Zinc Oxide, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Sclerotium Gum,Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract,Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Calamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sulfur, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sarcosine, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Ichthammol, Propylparaben,Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week or as often as needed. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is it gentle on your face or does it dry it out?3 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your face. I've tried a couple...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin and this mask does not cause any flair ups or add to my sensitivity. I feel that it deep cleans with out drying my skin out, which is a huge bonus. Has a nice clean scent and is very easy to remove once the mask has set! Good value for the money." in 22 reviews
Julia M.
San Marino
I personally did not like this product AT ALL. I love the Mario Badescu so so much but for me, this product was quite a let down. 1. The smell of the mask is just disgusting in my opinion. I cannot stand the scent of that, I could barely leave the mask on for the amount of time you are supposed to leave it on for. 2. The mask it’s self is made weirdly in my opinion. I could barely wash it off of my face, it had a lot of oil in it. Although after taking the mask off my skin felt refreshed, nothing really happened.
Savannah L.
Excelsior Springs
Mario Badescu Chamomile Cleansing LotionMARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & RosewaterMario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye CreamMARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green TeaMario Badescu Acne Repair KitI use a lot of this brands products and I have never had such great skin. I could never find anything that wouldn’t make my skin have a bad reaction because it is sooo sensitive. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. There’s something for every skin type and every issue. Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "C"
Rebecca H.
Louisville
I'm a fan of Mario Badescu products, but I'll be honest: this mask confused me. It feels very creamy and soothing when I apply it, but it never dried or "set". I don't mind a mask that does that, but usually that means it's going to be easy to remove. Not the case. As I tried to wash the mask off, it felt like I had covered my face in butter. Water was beading up and rolling right off of it. I ended up having to scrub at my skin to remove it. That's the part that confuses me: if this is supposed to be for sensitive skin that's prone to redness, why make it this difficult to remove? I still like all of my other MB products, but this one was a miss for me.
Arlene m.
Homestead, FL
I tried this mask hoping it was the "rosacea" treatment line mask. Oh my god. I am so happy I ordered a sample and didn't purchase it. I put this mask on and had trouble washing it off of my hands. I figured once it was on my face for the specified 15 minutes that it would come off my face just fine. I was way wrong. I had to scrub it off. I used face wash, cleansing toner, a washcloth, an exfoliating cleanser, and again another washcloth. My face was worst off, from all of the attempts at removing the mask, then it was before I started! If you have rosacea or want a 'calming mask' definitely go with the azulene calming mask, I use that 2-3x a week and it feels amazing on my skin!...and comes off!
Emma G.
Loved it! So refreshing. I’m really dry in my T Zone and I always have issues finding great skincare products that help that. I also really love Clinique products . The take the day off balm and the moisturizing surge they have as well is amazing !
Casey C.
McLean , VA
I really liked this mask overall. I have normal to dry skin and it didn’t dry it out. The only downside to this product for me was the smell. It smelled a little off and it didn’t have that clean, fresh smell that I look for in face care products. I got it from ulta and the price was moderate.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This Mario badescu calma mask is amazing !! It's effective yet gentle and it's even great for sensitive skin! The packaging was very nice and this product definitely met all my expectations I'll be telling all my friends about it !
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
I'm obsessed with all things Mario Badescu. I mean this stuff really rocks. This particular product I do soft on the skin and After washing off the product my skin felt to amazing. Would totally recommend
Brooke R.
Suffering from dry skin, this mask was perfect for plumping and hydration. Easy application and my skin felt incredibly smooth. This product line is one of the more affordable ones. Would highly reccomend
Alondra G.
Chicago
Left my skin really dry don’t think this is for oily skin cause it just made my face feel more greasy but my sister used it and said she felt it was really refreshing I think it’s more for dry skin peopl
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Is it gentle on your face or does it dry it out?
Marisa v.
Salem, OR
Does this product dry out your face. I've tried a couple face product that tend to dry out my face and looking for something that won't