BY MARIO BADESCU

Lactic Acid-infused cream. Delivers silky-smooth hydration. Rejuvenates skin to encourage a natural glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glyceryl Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol,Lactic Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Parfum (Fragrance), Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride,CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Citronellol

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this gentle enough to use 2X a day on dry skin? My ski...1 Answers
  • I need a good moisturizer that doesn't clog pores and gen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced purging when starting this product?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Elaine O.
This has a light exfoliating property to it, which it IDEAL for my skin. It feels light and silky on my skin and makes me glow. I’m pretty oily, and it definitely hydrated without adding oil. The packaging is super simple, and it’s pretty averagely priced! It’s one of my favorite moisturizers- definitely top 3!
Marleigh K.
I got this moisturizer because my acne has always been terrible and was thinking a new lotion would help. However, it did not help and I feel like it did not moisturize my skin like other lotions I’ve had in the past. I use this as hand lotion now and seems perfect.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
First tIme using it. I bought it at ULTA. It makes a great gift! I use this 2times day. I have been using it for 2 weeks and my face is clearer. I will be buying this again. It smells clean and not overwhelming.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
I’m not a fan of how long this takes to soak into my skin. I can feel the oils just sitting on my face. It is very moisturizing but I guess isn’t for my oily skin type. It smells great
Emma O.
Independence, OH
This is such a great moisturizer for combination skin. I've bought this product twice and I love it! It sets into your skin fast but leaves it feeling soft all day with no oily-ness or dry spots. I seriously use this product everyday, and for the product being $18, it lasts a long time
Kim M.
I recently switched to this moisturizer and I'm very happy with it. It says it is for combo skin but I have dry skin and enjoy it also. It leaves a matte finish, which is why I imagine it works well for combo skin, but is also a great base for makeup, with or without primer. Because I have dry skin I alternate between this and the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream which is a much heavier moisturizer. I did experience purging when I began using this because it contains lactic acid. For years I have had very congested pores between my brows and on the bottom half of my forehead. I've tried almost everything and nothing can clear that area. I avoid physical exfoliators because it makes me dry and red, but acids are working wonderfully for my skin. I've been using this for about two weeks and my skin looks like it has about 5 more days of purging left and then that area will be clear. I know the breakouts are from purging and not that the product clogs my pores because I have only broken out in the area of congestion and over time the breakouts are getting better. This moisturizer really seems to be making my skin more even and tone and brighter overall. I'd suggest this to anyone with acne, especially if salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide do not work for you. The reason I am giving this 4/5 stars if because of the ingredients. The only ingredients I cannot use are silicones, which this does not contain, so I will continue to use it but I hate that fragrance, dyes, and parabens are added. Dyeing lotion blue seems so unnecessary and may irritate skin for no real reason other than looking pretty in the bottle. The fragrance is mild and doesn't bother me but because I have sensitive skin I just wish it wasn't there. In terms of parabens, I have such a hard time finding silicone free moisturizers that work for me so I'm going to have to settle on this issue but I know many people will not use this product because of it.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I love love love this stuff. This is the only thing I have ever used that has not caused a break out. A little goes a long way. This has calmed redness in my skin and kept me moisturized. I use this at night after I clean my face. My only complaint is it is a little pricey.
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
This is my favorite moisturizer! This is a staple in my bathroom at all times. It soothes my skins and lets me feel very refreshed after using! I struggle with incredibility dry skin and after cleansing my skin usually feels raw. This helps sooth it! Love!
Jean M.
Bronx, NY
Loveeee this product. I don’t think anything about this needs to change. It keeps my face moisturized ALL DAY! This brand always exceed my expectations. Love it!!! :)
Brianna S.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and often break out and my breakouts are very dry as well. All moisturizes contain silicon or demithicone which clogs pores and therefore adds to my acne problem. While this moisturizer doesn’t fix my acne problem, it prevents my pores from getting clogged! I think it’s the cheapest and best moisturizer on the market that does not contain any form of silicon. Absolutely love the long lasting hydration! The smell of it also isn’t overpowering, in case you are sensitive to smells
Carol G.
I need a good moisturizer that doesn't clog pores and gentle on the skin. Can this one be trusted?
Kim M.
Has anyone experienced purging when starting this product?
Kim M.
Is this gentle enough to use 2X a day on dry skin? My skin breaks out easily and this doesn't contain any of the ingredients that break me out but it also contains acids which make me worried that it will dry out or over exfoliate my skin.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I typically have normal skin, but it gets really dry in the winter - sometimes it even feels like my skin is burning. Does this have a calming effect? Thank you!