BY MARIO BADESCU

Shrinks large, under-the-surface bumps. Encourages clearer-looking skin. Formulated with Niacinamide and Zinc Oxide.

Ingredients

• Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Allantoin,Biotin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Pyridoxine HCl, Propylene Carbonate

How To Use

SHAKE WELL before applying directly onto affected areas with clean fingertips. Use every evening. Do not apply anything over the Buffering Lotion (such as moisturizer or night cream). Do not use this as a preventative product; it should only be used when necessary on active blemishes. Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If skin irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If skin irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.

• Mario Badescu Kera Moisturizer I would like to know if it...2 Answers
  • How is this different from the drying lotion?? 2 Answers
  • I have the drying lotion but I was wondering if this does...2 Answers
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff. I occasionally suffer from cystic hormonal breakouts that can be very large and painful. The first time I tried this I had high hopes. While it did visibly diminish the bump a lot overnight with just one drop, it made my skin very very red and sore. The breakout area then began to crack and bleed and scab over really bad. I thought maybe this was a fluke and i decided to try it again on another area the next time I had a cystic type bump. I had the same result the 2nd time as well and to this day (a month later) I’ve still got visible red scarring on the areas I used this product.

If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this at all. It smells like pure rubbing alcohol and is very drying and irritating.
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
This product has changeddddd the game for me. When I first used this, I was skeptical because it was so Liquidey I was like how is this supposed to do something for my skin? I WAS WRONG. This product brings those under the skin painful breakouts to the surface overnight. This makes it so much easier and faster to actually get rid of these breakouts, because they can get to the surface so much quicker.
Ana L.
I like it, and it does work. The only problem I have is the smell. Is pure alcohol and I hate that. Also Alcohol is the main ingredient in this product so I will not recommend on sensitive skin. But it help me with my internal pimps, in 2 days disappear almost all of them! 4 stars for that. Also, the price is too high. 19$ for this... I still don't know if it will be worth. I'll update later to see.
Andrew R.
Purchase
Let's face the facts: there is no other beauty product that comes close to Mario Badescu. This product has helped shrink under-the-surface acne, and prevented further breakouts. When I get acne that is hard to remove or acne that hurts, I'll apply this product overnight. The next morning the acne will be reduced in size or even gone.

When applying this product, I dab the formula onto my problem area. The Buffering Lotion is extremely thin and does not feel heavy, nor does it leave my skin dry or oily. It is gentle and normalizes my skin to becoming smooth again.

I would recommend this product to anyone who experiences problems with pimples/zits. Although it is a bit pricey, the product leaves skin feeling smooth and clean in a short amount of time.
Sarah Z.
Exceptional product for acne prevention. Leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. This product aids in the prevention of future acne breakouts with regular use. I use once daily, as part of my nighttime facial regimen, and wake up to clear healthy skin, primed and ready for a morning moisturizing regimen. Highly recommended!
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Great to have a product designed with cystic acne in mind. Don’t use on ones that have broken skin it hurts like hell but if skin hasn’t broken yet from swelling awesome and wonderful preventative however is a bit challenging to use my tip is tilt head back and do each area of face so avoid getting in eyes.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
For the last 10 years I have suffered from cystic acne and this is one of the products that I use when I start to feel a hard nodule surface around my chin. I believe in the healing properties of zinc when it comes to acne treatment and even though this product is a little pricey, I feel it drastically helps reduces/stops the number of cysts I would usually get from starting. It is recommended to follow up with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion But I have noticed that your skin will stop responding to the sulfur over a period of time. I have not felt this way about the buffering lotion and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
I would 100 percent recommend ''tis for anyone who gets big cystic acne on their face like me. I start putting it on the moment I feel a zit brewing. Sometimes it doesn't work, but a lot of times it fizzles it away before it becomes a huge monster. Best product I have found to help cystic acne
Sarah B.
New Albany, OH
I bought on Amazon this because of its claim to help clear under the skin, painful breakouts/cysts overnight. I can't say that it worked for me. My bumps were the same size the next morning and my skin was drier. I really wish it worked for me especially since it's on the pricier side.
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
Let me start by saying, I am a huge Mario Badescu fan. I love all the products so I thought this one was a no-brainer solution for my deep hormonal cystic acne. I bought this at Ulta for relatively cheap and decided to put it on few deep painful spots. Unfortunately, within just a few years, my skin was rough, raw, irritated, and chemically burned. This product contains alcohol, which does not react well with my skin, but also is not great for skin in general. I do not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin, anyone that uses differin, or anyone who may be using other products that might not react well.
Kerianne R.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been looking for a product to help my cystic acne but I'm not sure how dying this will be or if it will work. Would you recommend? Does it help clear it up?
Jasmin R.
I have really bad cystic acne and I’ve heard a lot of people recommend this and have heard good things. Would you suggest this product to control cystic acne or have you tried any other products that work better?
Katherine B.
How do you use this product? On what type of acne/pimple is it meant for?
Where to buy it in Calgary, AB
Liane C.
I just started using this product and was wondering how quickly it gets results? I'm breaking out a lot for some reason.