BY MARIO BADESCU

Brightening Regimen Kit - A radiance-boosting regimen designed to promote a brighter and more youthful-looking complexion. Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser formulated to brighten and retexturize skin. Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion is a gentle toner that helps sweep away surface impurities while diminishing the appearance of discoloration. Vitamin C Serum is a lightweight yet powerful serum designed to reduce visible signs of aging and retexturize skin. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens uneven skin tone and texture as sodium hyaluronate and collagen combine to rehydrate and plump. Whitening Mask is a brightening blend of kojic acid, licorice, and mulberry extracts work to minimize the look of discoloration. Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex id a rejuvenating anti-aging cream that helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.A $50 Value!Brightening Regimen Kit includes:Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (2.0 oz.)Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.)Vitamin C Serum (0.3 oz.)Whitening Mask (0.5 oz.)Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex Sample - Brightening Regimen Kit see more...

• How soon did you see a difference ??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ina V.
Ina V.
This is the perfect combo with all the bests players from Mario Badescu! The Vitamin C serum is Amazing! It fades your dark spots and leaves you face looking so toned and clear! I can't live without these products! I'm so glad I found them!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
My favorite part of all of this is the whitening mask. It smells great, and if you use this a couple of times a week it really does fade your acne scars. I use this around 2 to 3 times per week and we definitely recommend it to a friend
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I love this kit cleared my complexion. I now have smooth and blemish free skin no more dark spots.! I will but more.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
This is bombtt!!! I started using this last month and I can say that it works! My cousin always swore by Mario Badescu s products and I decided to give them a try!!! I definitely recommend. But I feel like the kit is a bit small but oh well the products are GREAT!
Muna H.
Muna H.
I love this it has helped clear my hyper pigments very much it has everything u need in there which is really good
Yamileth C.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
How soon did you see a difference ??