Mario Badescu Brightening Regimen Kit uploaded by Heather J.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Brightening Regimen Kit - A radiance-boosting regimen designed to promote a brighter and more youthful-looking complexion. Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser formulated to brighten and retexturize skin. Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion is a gentle toner that helps sweep away surface impurities while diminishing the appearance of discoloration. Vitamin C Serum is a lightweight yet powerful serum designed to reduce visible signs of aging and retexturize skin. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens uneven skin tone and texture as sodium hyaluronate and collagen combine to rehydrate and plump. Whitening Mask is a brightening blend of kojic acid, licorice, and mulberry extracts work to minimize the look of discoloration. Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex id a rejuvenating anti-aging cream that helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.A $50 Value!Brightening Regimen Kit includes:Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (2.0 oz.)Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.)Vitamin C Serum (0.3 oz.)Whitening Mask (0.5 oz.)Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex Sample - Brightening Regimen Kit see more...

• How soon did you see a difference ??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ina V.
Ina V.
Yonkers
This is the perfect combo with all the bests players from Mario Badescu! The Vitamin C serum is Amazing! It fades your dark spots and leaves you face looking so toned and clear! I can't live without these products! I'm so glad I found them!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
My favorite part of all of this is the whitening mask. It smells great, and if you use this a couple of times a week it really does fade your acne scars. I use this around 2 to 3 times per week and we definitely recommend it to a friend
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
I started off with the glycolic foaming cleanser from this brand as loved how it worked on my face. After doing some research decided to try this kit and I am so excited. Vitamin C serum is amazing!!!!
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
My skin thanks me for purchasing these amazing products! I'm in love with the rose water spray. It is so cooling and hydrating on the skin! Use it every day!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I love this kit cleared my complexion. I now have smooth and blemish free skin no more dark spots.! I will but more.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Montréal, QC
This is bombtt!!! I started using this last month and I can say that it works! My cousin always swore by Mario Badescu s products and I decided to give them a try!!! I definitely recommend. But I feel like the kit is a bit small but oh well the products are GREAT!
Muna H.
Muna H.
I love this it has helped clear my hyper pigments very much it has everything u need in there which is really good
Yamileth C.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
How soon did you see a difference ??