BY MARIO BADESCU #48 in Skincare Sets

Brightening Kit - Illuminate your skin by eliminating dark spots and hyperpigmentation with Mario Badescu's Brightening Kit. Powerful Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C, and other skin-brightening and anti-aging ingredients will reveal a brighter, tighter and more even-toned complexion. A $50 Value! Brightening Kit Includes: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (1.0 oz.) Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion (1.0 oz.) Whitening Mask (0.5 oz.) Vitamin C Serum (0.3 oz.) Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex (0.10 oz.) - Brightening Kit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elin N.
West Babylon
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% +HA 2%The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% Love this combo as opposed to the MARIO set because it works out of the gate you feel the tingle you see the changes Mario’s prices products are amazing and fair to the price point but what works for some may not for others but let’s be real here...all ingredients in all these different cosmetics that claim to do different things Wind up having the ingredient that you’re using it for and very small writing on the bottom of the ingredient  list, Not saying about Mario brand But I feel that the cosmetic industry has had us in the silken web for some time and knowledge is power...It may be a lot of information at first but at least this information gets to the core of your concerns—and has a 365 day return policy??!! That says a lot, I give this line a four out of five stars a good starter kit for many maybe in the age range of 18 to 24 I feel that’s what it’s marketed towards, But I love the face spray for when I need a little bit of a spritz, I wish they had an SPF in one of those sprays Because they’re all lovely.  The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F 1 oz/ 30 mLMario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
Anna P.
Easley, SC
I received this as a gift for Christmas. By using these products three times a week, it's April and I still have over half of the face wash, toner, whitening mask and vitamin C serum. You get a good bit of product for what you pay. I've seen a huge improvement in my complexion. I suffer from acne scars, and these products have helped them to fade or disappear completely. This is great product if you have any kind of hyper-pigmentation.
Ronesha W.
Alexandria, VA
I've only used this kit once and I'm already in love! The cleanser and toner leave your skin feeling actually clean, without being drying. The whitening mask dries extremely quickly so I'm not how how effective it is for acne scars but it did seem to get rid of some redness immediately and it's a good lightweight mask to use on days that I'm not using my heavy clay mask. The vitamin C serum leaves you glowing and moisturized without being oily. Usually after using moisturizing products before bed, I wake up with extremely oily skin. This left me much less oily than most other products do.

I've noticed that my acne scars have ALREADY faded a little. I'm confident that this kit will only do wonders to my skin moving on.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This product does what it advertised and in my opinion a little more! I have combination/oily skin and I struggle with hyper-pigmentation and acne. My dry areas definitely gained that bouncy glow I was looking for! The vitamin C serum was my favorite part by far of this package and actually helped a lot with my acne even though that is not a benefit that was advertised as far as I know! The only reason I didn't give this package five stars was because my skin is very sensitive and was a little irritated when first using these products, but I stopped this by slowly incorporating each product instead of starting all of them at once. Overall great product that does what it says it does!
Candace L.
I love this kit! It's a perfect little starter regimen or just something for you to try out Mario Badescu products. The glycolic cleanser gently exfoliates and feels light and fresh on the skin. The toner removed any extra oil, dirt or makeup that wasn't grabbed from cleansing. The vitamin C serum comes in a little dropper which makes it so easy to put on, and makes my skin feel nourished and moisturized. The whitening mask made my skin look brighter, and after a few uses made discolorations begin to fade. I saw this at Ulta and it was a great buy.. plus you get a little sample of face cream which was a little bonus!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
My absolute favorite moisturizing spray would be the Facial Rose water Spray. It's not pricey! It's a miracle in a bottle! I LOVE IT! I use it after I wash my face and moisturize. A few sprays horizontal on the face or crisscross lol whichever way. Your face looks dewy and it truly seeps into your pores and feels/ looks totally hydrated. It smells incredible! Don't use too much or your face will become sticky. I also use it as a setting spray after I'm finished with my makeup routine. Love love love! The trio is a plus but I don't overdue or overuse to many products at once. My face would definitely break out and my skin would go hay wire.
Peyton P.
Roxbury Xing, MA
THIS KIT!!! The whitening mask and Vitamin C serum are now part of my weekly arsenal, and my skin is always absolutely glowing the next morning! I, however, do prefer the Enzyme cleansing gel and special cucumber lotion vs the cleanser and toner provided in this kit. Overall, very good value in this kit and a great way to try high-quality products (ALSO go on the Mario Badescu site and do the skin questionnaire to try a regimen they recommend specifically for your skin type!)
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I PURCHASED THIS KIT TO USE DURING MY PREGNANCY, I STARTED GETTING A LOT OF DARK SPOTS ON MY SKIN AFTER BEING IN THE SUN. THE FACIAL CLEANSER I LOVE AND ALREADY PURCHASE SEPARATELY. THE SERUM IS NICE, IT DRIES DOWN AFTER A LITTLE BIT AND YOU CANT EVEN TELL ITS ON. THE BRIGHTENING MASK I NOTICED JUST SLIGHT RESULTS. I DID NOT USE RELIGIOUSLY THOUGH BECAUSE IT IS A LOT OF WORK. ALL IN ALL GOOD PRODUCT, ANXIOUS TO SEE THE OUTCOME WHEN I DO ACTUALLY USE IT AS RECOMMENDED.
Varshni A.
boston
My skin is extremely sensitive and after a few days' use of this kit, it started to break out. This kit would probably be fine for others who don't have ultra-sensitive skin. The texture and scent of the products were very nice. Again, if my skin wasn't so crazy sensitive, these products probably would have been fine. I've used their facial mask for a few years and it's great--that is one of the products in this kit.
Shani G.
far rockaway
I only have praises for this product! The kit comes with a variety of items that will transform your skin in just a few days. Everything is gentle on the skin and will not irritate you even if you have extremely sensitive skin like me. In addition, there stuff is very affordable so you don't have to break the bank on good skincare. Definitely try this if you want something new to enhance your skin!
Anna C.
Mckeesport, PA
Hello!! I've been looking at the Mario Badescu products for a while and I really want to try them! Is it worth it? How well do the products work?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Does this product really work?
Areeha B.
Has anyone noticed a visible change in the brightness of their skin and how fast? Does it irritate your skin using so many products at one time?
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
Does it really clear the skin ?
Diana A.
Franklin Park, IL
I'm looking for something to help with light acne scars and some discoloration. Would you recommend this? Or is there one product specifically that i should try? Help!