BY MARIO BADESCU

Brightening Kit - Illuminate your skin by eliminating dark spots and hyperpigmentation with Mario Badescu's Brightening Kit. Powerful Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C, and other skin-brightening and anti-aging ingredients will reveal a brighter, tighter and more even-toned complexion. A $50 Value! Brightening Kit Includes: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (1.0 oz.) Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion (1.0 oz.) Whitening Mask (0.5 oz.) Vitamin C Serum (0.3 oz.) Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex (0.10 oz.) - Brightening Kit see more...

• I'm looking for something to help with light acne scars and some ...2 Answers
  • Anyone tried the Mario Badescu Brightening Kit? S... Be the first to answer!
  • Does your skin get irritating from switching skincare to this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia R.
houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to get Mario Badescu line as a gift I’ve always struggle with a lot of breaks out and I haven’t feel confident about my skin this would totally change my life I’ve tried it from my friend and it is a process but if you take care of it good results will start showing love your skin and feel confident in it. You should definitely try out one of these products, depending on what type of problem you’re trying to treat. The prices are reasonable, and the likelihood of getting results is high. Of course there’s no guarantee that it will work for your particular situation, but in this industry it’s about trying the products that get the highest ratings, and this one qualifies. You can find it at ULTA and any cosmetic store. It doesn’t compare to anything because all brands are different and have some type of working on each skin but this one is totally perfect for me and if you struggle with acne like me you will love it 💕❤️💖
Ronesha W.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this kit once and I'm already in love! The cleanser and toner leave your skin feeling actually clean, without being drying. The whitening mask dries extremely quickly so I'm not how how effective it is for acne scars but it did seem to get rid of some redness immediately and it's a good lightweight mask to use on days that I'm not using my heavy clay mask. The vitamin C serum leaves you glowing and moisturized without being oily. Usually after using moisturizing products before bed, I wake up with extremely oily skin. This left me much less oily than most other products do.

I've noticed that my acne scars have ALREADY faded a little. I'm confident that this kit will only do wonders to my skin moving on.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does what it advertised and in my opinion a little more! I have combination/oily skin and I struggle with hyper-pigmentation and acne. My dry areas definitely gained that bouncy glow I was looking for! The vitamin C serum was my favorite part by far of this package and actually helped a lot with my acne even though that is not a benefit that was advertised as far as I know! The only reason I didn't give this package five stars was because my skin is very sensitive and was a little irritated when first using these products, but I stopped this by slowly incorporating each product instead of starting all of them at once. Overall great product that does what it says it does!
Candace L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit! It's a perfect little starter regimen or just something for you to try out Mario Badescu products. The glycolic cleanser gently exfoliates and feels light and fresh on the skin. The toner removed any extra oil, dirt or makeup that wasn't grabbed from cleansing. The vitamin C serum comes in a little dropper which makes it so easy to put on, and makes my skin feel nourished and moisturized. The whitening mask made my skin look brighter, and after a few uses made discolorations begin to fade. I saw this at Ulta and it was a great buy.. plus you get a little sample of face cream which was a little bonus!
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite moisturizing spray would be the Facial Rose water Spray. It's not pricey! It's a miracle in a bottle! I LOVE IT! I use it after I wash my face and moisturize. A few sprays horizontal on the face or crisscross lol whichever way. Your face looks dewy and it truly seeps into your pores and feels/ looks totally hydrated. It smells incredible! Don't use too much or your face will become sticky. I also use it as a setting spray after I'm finished with my makeup routine. Love love love! The trio is a plus but I don't overdue or overuse to many products at once. My face would definitely break out and my skin would go hay wire.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little kit! I got this because i thought this was the perfect starter kit to try a few popular MB products! I'm not sure if i'm seeing drastic results yet as I've only used the kit for a few weeks (i use this kit only at nights, daily)..but one thing for sure, my skin feels super soft and brighter! I don't have much acne scars but i do have a little discoloration around my mouth and that area does look brighter but not completely gone yet. So far loving this kit. I will definitely be purchasing some of their full sized products from this kit!
Ena H.
West Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way the vitamin C serum makes my face look clean and bright. I have noticed a reduction in wrinkles. Wearable under make up. It naturally highlights the face. I didn't like the cleanser, it made my face itchy. I also wasn't a big fan of the whitening mask. Didn't really notice a difference. The toner was really nice. It didn't irritate my skin, and it also helped with brightening my complexion. Overall I give this kit a three because I bought this kit to try the products out and ended up really loving the serum!!😍
Tashión F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't really love this as a whole kit. Purchased at Ulta. The whitening cream just made me break out more therefore causing hyper pigmentation.
The drying cream is great although I hate the smell of sulphuric but be careful as using as a spot treatment because it will mess up your pillows.

The vitamin C serum is ok but I have strong ole factory senses and the smell can be a bit much.

Loved the glycolic wash. Glycolic acid is known to help with hyperpigmentation so that was a plus.
Peyton P.
Boston, MA
THIS KIT!!! The whitening mask and Vitamin C serum are now part of my weekly arsenal, and my skin is always absolutely glowing the next morning! I, however, do prefer the Enzyme cleansing gel and special cucumber lotion vs the cleanser and toner provided in this kit. Overall, very good value in this kit and a great way to try high-quality products (ALSO go on the Mario Badescu site and do the skin questionnaire to try a regimen they recommend specifically for your skin type!)
Hannah T.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this for a week and I don't know how I ever lived without it! I have lots of acne scars and sun spots and I thought I was crazy for thinking they were improving this quickly, but my mom told me today how great my skin looks! Nice and glowy. I love how the kit is all trial sized too, that way you can try multiple products for a good price and if you end up not liking it, its not that big of a waste of money. The glycolic cleanser is amazing!!
Anna C.
Mckeesport, PA
Hello!! I've been looking at the Mario Badescu products for a while and I really want to try them! Is it worth it? How well do the products work?
Areeha B.
Has anyone noticed a visible change in the brightness of their skin and how fast? Does it irritate your skin using so many products at one time?
Diana A.
Franklin Park, IL
I'm looking for something to help with light acne scars and some discoloration. Would you recommend this? Or is there one product specifically that i should try? Help!
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Does this product really work?
Emina B.
Mario Badescu Brightening Kit , has anyone tried this and what did you think? I have slight redness and after marks from acne and would like something to help that out! Thanks