BY MARIO BADESCU

A refreshing oil controlling cleanser. Our non-foaming gel cleanser is deep cleansing and refreshing for oily skin. Removes makeup, dirt, and oil thoroughly without over drying skin. Exfoliating alpha hydroxy formula helps prevent buildup that can... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna A.
Quiet Dell
I absolutely love this product! I use it in the morning, and also at night before bed. I have extremely oily skin, and this helps keep it under control! I’ve also noticed that my acne scars are starting to disappear as well..love it!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I absolutely love Mario Badascu Products, very effective and I'm satisfied with this product. It last me a good 6months and when I'm finished with ill buy a new one right away. Your face feels so beautiful and poreless after using this Gel cleanser. It's very affordable and when you buy online you receive three free samples which I love! I highly recommend this product, your face will thankyou. 😊
Vanessa A.
Jonesboro, GA
So I actually used the rose water product and loved it ! it leaves your skin feeling amazing great before bed when you wake up or pre makeup. Very gentle and effective, this was my first time and won't be my last I always recommend it to others, just as it was to me!
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Can't say anything bad about this product, I like the way it smells and works great with my skin. If I'm feeling like my skin needs something calming and balancing, this usually does the trick. Price is good and this is a brand I go back to every time.
Amanda E.
West haven, CT
This is an other great Mario Badescu product. I tried it based on a recommendation from a friend and loved it. Its very affordable like most of his line. It met my expectations and is natural and great for all skin types.
Mallory P.
Very gentle yet effective cleanser. I have used this on my face and back, where I have seen a notable decrease in the amount of clogged pores. Gives your skin a natural glow and effectively removes makeup.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
This is one of the best skin care lines I’ve ever tried. Very effective. Not too pricey, but not the best value either. Although you get wonderful quality which is much more important to me.
Jordan B.
I have been using this for quite some time now and haven't seen a tremendous change in my skin, but it doesn't leave my skin dry or extra oily so that's why I continued the product. I do recommend this to friends and family who have normal skin types and not tremendous texture or acne concerns as I think the fragrance might irritate the skin.
emily w.
Statesboro, GA
Literally amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders and is definitely a good value. It has recently become a staple in my skin care routine and is one of my favorite products. It is the perfect balance between gentle and affective and I would use it again.
Natasha W.
Northport
I am a fan of Mario Badescu because I feel as though you get a decent product for a decent price without it hurting your skin routine. This facial gel worked pretty well, but I have such problematic skin, it didn't help as much as I would have liked.