BY MARIO BADESCU

A refreshing oil controlling cleanser. Our non-foaming gel cleanser is deep cleansing and refreshing for oily skin. Removes makeup, dirt, and oil thoroughly without over drying skin. Exfoliating alpha hydroxy formula helps prevent buildup that can... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
I absolutely love Mario Badascu Products, very effective and I'm satisfied with this product. It last me a good 6months and when I'm finished with ill buy a new one right away. Your face feels so beautiful and poreless after using this Gel cleanser. It's very affordable and when you buy online you receive three free samples which I love! I highly recommend this product, your face will thankyou. 😊
Vanessa A.
Jonesboro, GA
So I actually used the rose water product and loved it ! it leaves your skin feeling amazing great before bed when you wake up or pre makeup. Very gentle and effective, this was my first time and won't be my last I always recommend it to others, just as it was to me!
emily w.
Statesboro, GA
Literally amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders and is definitely a good value. It has recently become a staple in my skin care routine and is one of my favorite products. It is the perfect balance between gentle and affective and I would use it again.
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Can't say anything bad about this product, I like the way it smells and works great with my skin. If I'm feeling like my skin needs something calming and balancing, this usually does the trick. Price is good and this is a brand I go back to every time.
Annie K.
Ishpeming
This is my first Mario facial wash that I've tried. It does make my face feel clean but I am not a fan of it being a gel consistency. I am more into washes that suds and this does not. Also doesn't work with using my clarisonic since it doesn't suds
Natasha W.
Northport
I am a fan of Mario Badescu because I feel as though you get a decent product for a decent price without it hurting your skin routine. This facial gel worked pretty well, but I have such problematic skin, it didn't help as much as I would have liked.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel is my favorite! Clean and neat packaging. I bought mine at Ulta. And I absolutely love it! It's so effective and hydrating and makes your skin feel so wonderful and clean. I would most definitely buy again and recommend!
Amanda E.
West haven , CT
This is an other great Mario Badescu product. I tried it based on a recommendation from a friend and loved it. Its very affordable like most of his line. It met my expectations and is natural and great for all skin types.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i like to use this face wash when i am having a breakout. it's gentle but has enough medicine in it to really clear the acne and make your skin feel really clean without drying it out. a little goes a long way
Mary D.
Temecula
This product makes me skin feel amazing. It truly works miracles and I will use until I do. It created a calming and soothing effect since it is a gel and I love it so much. Mario bases I kills every product