Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel Facial Cleanser at Bluemercury. A refreshing oil controlling cleanser. This non-soap, non-foaming, gel cleanser is deep cleansing and refreshing for oily skin.

I Know this is a cleanser but what else is it good for?
I see it says exfoliating yet botanical sounds soothing to me is this like both?
Does this actually work. Does it clear acne and keep my skin hydrated?! It’s a little pricey. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Is it all it’s talked up to be?! LMK ♥️
Start your review of Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel!
Product Highlights
I pair this product with the rose water spray and my face has never been better. With super dry and sensitive skin, no product (even the expensive ones!) have worked for me. I love that it's no a soap and it's very effortless. Would buy again and I will once my bottle runs out :)in reviews
...especially if you have whiteheads/ blackheads problems. This cleanser is very moisturizing after cleaning your face and it smells great! I would say you can see clearer result after a week or so. I would say my skin has significantly improved after using this. in reviews
Reyna D.
Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel uploaded by Reyna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Using this product in the morning and before I go to bed. It works like a cream cleanser. It doesn't lather and it's gentle. Good for sensitive skin and is hydrating. I think the price is okay if you're looking for simple, gentle, cruelty free, and hydrating.
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel uploaded by Abi M.
This is a very gentle amazing botanical gel takes away all my makes and leaves my skin so soft and happy Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
This is gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin. It leaves my face clean without overdrying. The bottle also gives you enough to last for a long time.
Angeleca C.
Albuquerque, NM
I did not like this product at all it made me break out like crazy, it burned my face and made it so dried out I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone there are way better products out there
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand is absolutely to die for, I have not gotten one bad product from it and anytime I find something on sale I try to pick it up. It’s a really good product and it is somewhat pricey but again no skin problems and my daughter has sensitive skin and this is her go to product along with their pimple spot treatment
Anjeline C.
Nina-Marie R.
Toms River, NJ
I've never felt so clean! My acne scars haven't gotten so much lighter after only 2 weeks of using this so far. I particularly love that it does not foam up or leave my skin feeling dry. It also is exceptional for removing makeup residue! My skin is so happy.
Sydney H.
portland
This stuff is my HOLY GRAIL cleansing product! I’ve used many cleansers over the years and wasted money on products that irritated, burned, or created more acne problems than I began with. I have sensitive skin and all the “—- acid” treatments weren’t working for me. My skin is also a combo of dry and oily but my skin was overcompensating for the acidic treatments and I’d have dry patches and an oily tzone. This product has changed my skin for the better! I’ve been using it for over a year, and just bought my second bottle a year later. It works just as well in Maine as it does in Florida (I lived in both places in the past year). I’d recommend this brand to everyone because it has what you need for any and all possible skin types.
Noa L.
This is OK for a cleanser, but it claims that it can remove makeup and it definitely does NOT. Otherwise it seems like it would be good to just rinse with after taking off makeup.
Carly E.
Saint Louis, MO
Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel uploaded by Carly E.
The Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel is my go-to cleanser. It's perfect for oily skin and gets makeup off too! It also has a great fresh summery scent. I love that it helps get rid of all the icky oils without making your skin feel dry. I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...